Football

:roll: Just can’t help yourself, can you?

Are you suggesting that Argentina deliberately threw the game? If true, hopefully FIFA will investigate and throw you out for match fixing then.[/quote]
help me?,give a better explaining,we let them won,we won matches with pathetic teams and we did lose with urguay,we already did that in 2002 (or 2001) we let them won us.
Ask an argentina,have you listen to what a chilean said about the match?

In that case, I look forward to the FIFA investigation, Argentina being thrown out of the World Cup for match fixing, your players from that match all being banned and Chile going to Germany in your place.

In that case, I look forward to the FIFA investigation, Argentina being thrown out of the World Cup for match fixing, your players from that match all being banned and Chile going to Germany in your place.[/quote]

they have not done that in 2002,and however,chile will not win the cup :wink: .

And that is obviously more important to you than your country’s honour or the personal pride of the players. If they would rather throw a match because of some imagined slight in a war 20 years ago than try to win for their own personal pride, they have no place as professional players.

Sad state of affairs all round if what you say is true.

And that is obviously more important to you than your country’s honour or the personal pride of the players. If they would rather throw a match because of some imagined slight in a war 20 years ago than try to win for their own personal pride, they have no place as professional players.

Sad state of affairs all round if what you say is true.[/quote]

it is true,honour?,you bribed one of our players,he hadn’t honour and you don’t have.

he is the player,you bribed him so we lost the championship:
Veron.

What Championship Erwin? I’ve never bribed anyone, so I think I can safely say my honour is intact.

I’ve had a quick look on Google for ““Juan Sebastian Veron” AND bribe” and found nothing.

What Championship Erwin? I’ve never bribed anyone, so I think I can safely say my honour is intact.

I’ve had a quick look on Google for ““Juan Sebastian Veron” AND bribe” and found nothing.[/quote]

then search “sobornaron a veron” in spanish or “veron bribed” in your mother language,your honour?,im talking about your football team,my honour isn’t the same honour as veron’s and the championship when we played with england,was it korea japan 2002?,i think that was.

He was bribed in the game in Japan? What was the other ten players’ excuses then? Argentina were bloody awful that day (and England weren’t any better), that’s not down to bribery, that’s down to players having a bad game.

Is there anything in this world you won’t try to blame the English for? We know you don’t like us, we don’t care. We’ve had plenty of people not like us in the past, most of them far more important than you, and managed to live. We’ll live through this. Why not just give up the anti-English posting and stop dragging what is a good WW2 site down into a Falklands/Arg vs Eng slagging match at every opportunity?

He was bribed in the game in Japan? What was the other ten players’ excuses then? Argentina were bloody awful that day (and England weren’t any better), that’s not down to bribery, that’s down to players having a bad game.

Is there anything in this world you won’t try to blame the English for? We know you don’t like us, we don’t care. We’ve had plenty of people not like us in the past, most of them far more important than you, and managed to live. We’ll live through this. Why not just give up the anti-English posting and stop dragging what is a good WW2 site down into a Falklands/Arg vs Eng slagging match at every opportunity?[/quote]

bad?,VERON PLAYED TERRIBLY,HIS WORST MATCH,EVERY ARGENTINE SAID THAT HE WAS A MOTHELAND SOLDER.
players did not say that,we and the periodist of football said that.

im not attacking you and you are talking about the islands of mal…,i thought we don’t have to talk about it.

Bloody hell! It seems really tough being Argentinian. The whole world is involved in a conspiracy to prevent you from establishing the thousand year empire of peace and enlightenment that is so clearly your country’s rightful destiny. I commend Erwin for remaining so calm in the face of opposition from so many countries that exist purely to oppose Argentina and conspire against them. I wonder if this is covered in the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion” too?

It’s like skydiving, a shit job but someone’s got to do it.

and then the MOD thinks im childy :roll:

British Humour?

I wouldn’t say that, I don’t think that the majority of the Ministry of Defence have even heard of you.

I wouldn’t say that, I don’t think that the majority of the Ministry of Defence have even heard of you.[/quote]

British Humour,haha, :shock: .
MOD: Moderator.

I wouldn’t say that, I don’t think that the majority of the Ministry of Defence have even heard of you.[/quote]

British Humour,haha, :shock: .
MOD: Moderator.[/quote]

Ok gentlemen calm down just a bit and Cuts, I do believe you knew what he meant when he said Mod.

I don’t see the problem mate,it was just a joke,i think,i just wanted to know.
but thanks for your attention :slight_smile: .

Just to relax the discution…some argentine football fan… :smiley:

MORE BOCA JUNIORS PASSION…

The “12” as the Boca fans are known receiving to the team…

The picture with the football players showing the cup won agaisnt AC Milan, at the final of the Intercontinental cup, 2003.

One of the two mega-flags of the team. It says “Podrán imitarnos, pero igualarnos jamás” (You could imitate us, but equal to us, never)

Boca Juniors have two airplanes to its movement, leased to Aerolíneas Argentinas. Boca have a Boeing 747 to the long-distance trips, and a Boeing 737 to the national trips.

At the top of the Kilimanjaro, at nearly 5900mts over the sea level. This group of british and north americans decided to use the t-shirts of Boca when they would reach the top, in 1999.

The last game in Boca Juniros of the most wonderful football player of the history from all over the world. Was in 1998. Thanks, Diego.

International titles: 14National titles: 20

To all the other clubs: KEEP PARTICIPATING.

Ill take all 3 thank you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: