Hearts of Iron 2

don`t worry,mac are great machines!,they have better graphics than a pc (a lot!) much better for burning dvds,and with 64 bits procesor!!!,and that in a smaller machine!!!.

a version of hoi2 in mac is coming soon:
http://www.gamedb.com/ssps/0/1/01326

don`t worry,mac are great machines!,they have better graphics than a pc (a lot!) much better for burning dvds,and with 64 bits procesor!!!,and that in a smaller machine!!!.

a version of hoi2 in mac is coming soon:
http://www.gamedb.com/ssps/0/1/01326[/quote]

Wow, i shall be looking forward to tht game!

:frowning: :frowning: It was out of stock. They told me to come today in the evening.

who wants to play hearts of iron 2 with me???

i want to be argentina in the war of the patagonia vs brasil.

anybody??? :slight_smile:

Update

There is now a 1.2 patch out for HOI2. I really suggest reading those readme’s that come with it. It helps alot in understanding the changes. The 1.2 seems to be very nice over the 1.1. Let me know if you have any questions.

FYI What I like to do is play for awhile on each patch before i go to the next just incase i dont like the changes.

my screenshot,i conquered south america,except from frencha and birtish parts because im in the allies.

i wanted to be in the axis,but usa always kill me because they`re closer to me and with good soldiers.

anybody has screenshots?

(the province on black has partisans in there :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Got this game a few weeks ago, going as Britain is too easy, hammered the Italians in North Africa and nicked it all off them, and battered the Japanese and Siam (who tried invading Singapore while my back was turned).

Just park the Home Fleet outside Wilhelmsaven and the Kriegsmarine can’t get out (they’re not strong enough to fight the RN), put the reserve fleet outside Brest (if the Germans capture the French Navy) for the same result. Then all you have to do is sit and build your army up until you’re strong enough to recapture France (I was on my way to doing it without America joining the war and 2 years early).

Tried it as the Germans, and it’s bloody hard. You cannot build your fleet up to try and fight the British without weakening your army and air force (both of which need to be very big to try and take Poland, France and the Low Countries).

Quite true…

While playing Soviet Union is a piece of cake (you have only to ensure that you don’t have partisans amongst SU). I received half of Poland and I crushed Finland and Sweden and now I want to take control over Turkey (it is 1944 - Germans doesn’t want to attack :lol: ).

Playing US is very boring for me (at least if I start from 1937).

On the other hand playing Brasil was easy because I received a lot of support from US.

As Germany, if you can conquer Europe on Very Hard and Furious aggressiveness your pretty good. (without cheating)

Also I figured out how to start off with all the techs. Not hard at all just becomes a problem when you try to plug in the Army and Naval Doctines coz all are different. Currently im working on trying to take over the entire world on very hard and furious. Next I think ill try it with Tibet and spread Buddism to the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=“Dani”]

Quite true…

While playing Soviet Union is a piece of cake (you have only to ensure that you don’t have partisans amongst SU). I received half of Poland and I crushed Finland and Sweden and now I want to take control over Turkey (it is 1944 - Germans doesn’t want to attack :lol: ).

Playing US is very boring for me (at least if I start from 1937).

On the other hand playing Brasil was easy because I received a lot of support from US.[/quote]
oh,playing as brasil?,you hate me :cry: .

joke,all right dani :wink:

:lol:
Anyway I’ll try to play Argentina tonight…

[quote=“Dani”]

Anyway I’ll try to play Argentina tonight…[/quote]
starting with argentina is easier,technology is a bit better,and you have more troops,and great doctrines (you can have the blitzkrieg).the germans help you so much.but brasil has more terrain,and you must first conquer chile,and not sending everybody to concordia.
take uruguay and chile,ally with peru,paraguay and bolivia.

btw,i was playing with rumania yesterday,vgood troops,the ci is great.

I postponed playing with Argentina for this evening…
(I was busy with Stargate :lol: )

Conquer chile,if you dont do the war with chile,and you send all your troops to frontier in concordia with brasil,dont do the war with chile,and no ally with bolivia,if you are allied with bolivia,you have war with chile.

Thanks for tips!

no prob mate , we can play hoi2 in valkyrienet if u want.

no prob mate , we can play hoi2 in valkyrienet if u want.[/quote]
I want but I can’t play right now. Maybe in aprox 1 month I’ll be able to play with you.

btw,nice avatar dani,i like it :smiley:

Wasn’t the first one bad enough? Way too strategic for me. Give me the tactical stuff (PG and Blitzkrieg) anyday.

I love this game,im addict.
it`s boring if you play as a country like bolivia or albania,but you have lots of options.