Hidden and Dangerous 2

Just like in CoD ppsh , mosing tokarev and i think ppsh43 or something like that but i am sure then they have 43 :lol: :lol:

Awesome !!,

Well unfourtnatly im still stuck on the Submarine level, but ill pass it because im generally good with games :smiley:

IM the commando !!! :lol: :lol:

Commando … :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey clauss mate, im talking out of topic, but you dont check your private messages much :wink: :lol: , but send me a message through PM, do you have Msn by the way buddy ?

Yes i chest all time i send you msn adress in PM , :wink:

Ok thatll be cool :smiley:

Well anyway, on H&D2 im finding the Jungle mission hard, (the one after the submarine level) , you can hardly see the Enemy :? :? , and especially when i play it in the daytime, i get really bad glare from the windows haha

Thats mission with japanese int it ,easy mission japanese only have arisaka ,you take some mashine gun the best thompson and thats it… :lol:

Shouldn’t i be going Stealthly :lol:
like a silenced Sten or maybe a sniper?
equip one guy a scoped optic springfield or kar98…the other with a automatic machine gun( say a thompson or mp40 )…the 3rd person with a silenced sten and another with…i dont know maybe explosive heavy weaponary or another sniper 8)
What do you reckon mate?

Hey the best is MP40 or Thompson tell your gys foolow me and BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII , :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if you are in first part og mission watch out for bunkers with mg’s . :wink:

Yeah i hate them bunkers !!! i told my guys to take cover and i went and took out a few bunkers by myself and then i fell into a ditch and couldnt get back up !!?!??? :lol: :lol:

what rifle you used ,i always MP40 .

MP40s are awesome , aswell as silenced Stens, they are pretty wickid aswell, …i love the scoped Kar-98…because you can just use bacis unscoped Kar-98 ammunition from enemy soldiers !! :smiley: :smiley:
My primary weapon is the scoped Kar-98 and secondary is the MP40 … for the main guy i use anyway…
my secondary bloke i use normally has a silenced Sten
The third bloke has a Rifle and explosive weaponary such as rocket launchers
and the fourth fat basterd that i chose is a Mp40 and grenadier.

I rarely use the Heavy Weapons, where you normally have to set up or mount the Machine guns and so forth… :lol: :lol:

What about you buddy ?, your strategy weaponary with your 4 guys?

Well i always 2 soldiers give MP40 or thompson,thirg heve sniper K98K and forth mg’ :lol: :lol:

Yeah thompsons are good but the clip sucks lol.

Yeah only 20 bullets ,MP40 have 32 ,and now we see which is better :lol: :lol: :wink:

Heh heh 20 bullets… if it held a more longer clip it would be more favourible, Mp-40 is sweet…

What mission you play now.

Ive just finished the mission where you charge up to attack the Japanese fortified hill bunkers and onto another mission where its undercover stealth.
The stealth ones really piss me off sometimes because they find out im a british or they see me taking someones clothing lol :lol:

have you finished the game before clauss ? If so then how far am i into the game?

Yes i finish game before ,well if you now in africa you have …a lot of game not much but… :lol: :lol: