Hidden and Dangerous 2

Heh heh 20 bullets… if it held a more longer clip it would be more favourible, Mp-40 is sweet…[/quote]

the 30 round clip for the thompson caused problems, as the rounds are heaveier then 9mm and the clips often fall out of the gun while it is firing.

Yup i know that be we talking about game in game thats matter ,i am think its better then you have 32 bullets and shot not every moment change clip ,this is game :wink:

Alright folks, this is my view on this fantastic game. Your opinions and critisim’s are welcome. I have found it tough to beat this one in my #1 favorite WWII game category. Although many of the missions are fictional, the game is a masterpiece. This game is about the SAS in WWII.

The freedom to proceed to any objective and to create, select, equip your team is amazing. You can name any player your name which in my opinion is awesome. The training tutorial feels like a traing simulation with coaching thru character interaction. The realism of the physics engine enhances the real feel. The sounds are all good except the MG42 and the Lee Enfield. Only CoD has got the perfect MG42 sound. The enemy AI is very intelligent in their pursuit and so is your team. The ability to equip your team after a detailed breifing also allows flexiblity to completio of each task. Each member of your team (max can be 4 man team) can be selected from an international roster of 30 men who you can choose to exploit their special skill. EVERY character is different! The ingame movies and overall music makes the game feel like an old WWII movie. The ability to drive almost any vehicle is brilliant as well. With the complex controls, you can take complete control of your squad and actually LEAD your men. Every situation is diiferent and no mission can be played the same way twice if you choose. The overhead map allows you to also control plotted attacks or play it in real time like Commandos Beyond the Call of Duty. The game can be played 3rd and 1st person. Missions take you to Norway, Libya, Burma, Austria, France, and Czechslovakia. Just about every WWII weapon and small arm is included.
GET THIS GAME!!!

The exapnsion pack, Sabre Squadron, is now available as well. New missions include, Sicily and updated French and North African missions.

Heh heh 20 bullets… if it held a more longer clip it would be more favourible, Mp-40 is sweet…[/quote]

the 30 round clip for the thompson caused problems, as the rounds are heaveier then 9mm and the clips often fall out of the gun while it is firing.[/quote]

The producers of the thompson must have a reason for its small clip, the BAR also only has 20 bullet clip but i never knew the thompson clip fell out of the gun, i thought the clip would latch onto the gun every time it was reloaded. :slight_smile:

Are you replaying the game clauss?, i think once i finished this game i will search for another first person shooter WW2 game or just a skirmish game with no storyline like battlefield 1942, or road to rome, i recently brought the battlefield 1942 pack on special for $20

Hello
I never knew they made an expansion pack for H&D2, ill have to look into that :slight_smile: , It is a good game and i am curently playing it at the moment.
I think the more realistic part of the game is where you can take the enemies uniforms and go undercover as a infiltrater, but if you have the mans blood on your uniform the enemy will see it and open fire.

By the Way, Drummerboy welcome to the site mate :smiley: and if you need any help with anything or questions that need answering dont hesistate to ask me. :wink:

Only game was i ever replay is CoD every mission i was play for sure 3 times :lol: ,now i wait CoD2 :wink:

HaD i was play only once and finish and delete from PC.

And CJ thanks for cheats for Toatal war ,they work :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome mate expansion Sabre Squadron i never paly that , i will find somethin about it.

No problem buddy :wink: , when i played Rome i think i did a cheat, then i saved the game, returned back to your desktop and then get back into it and you can use the cheats again, if you know what i mean? :smiley:

Ok i know only this cheat want to work if i want to caprute enemy settlement i put capture_settlement and the name but no work .

I think I had that problem aswell, you might have to put the cheat in capture_settlement ect and then put a name of a soldier to capture it.
If that doesn’t work then that cheats a dud :wink:

Then we see you think like this :lol:

capture_settlement samarobriva julianus poolio something like this :lol:

Thanx for the welcome gents!! You can find this game anywhere online. I’m hoping that a H&D2 will come out. BTW if a uniform was ever bloody, I could never put it on anyway. The game only allows me to capture an enemy and put the uniform on. Any way, I beat both games a while ago and I can tell you now that the game’s replay value is extraordinary!!! Any questions on the game I can answer.
8)

Well actually Clauss already made a room about “H&D2” and we have been talking alot about the game there but i guess theres no harm in having this room aswel :wink:

I cant remember how i did sorry buddy, i had the game ages ago. :smiley:
Get heaps of money and constantly upgrade your town centres then buy the best units there is to offer.

By the way If we want to continue convo about Rome:total war lets make a room about it :wink: because we are both off topic from H&D2.

Ah i am forget you are mod now :wink: back on topic .

Missions in desert and in normandy is the best gor me ,in normandy you have very cool mission when you helping americans.

They are suround and you must save him ,

That sounds great ! , am i near mission normandy? :wink: 8) :smiley:

But in normandy have only two missions ,first is on island ,you must destroyd cannons in fortres there ,becouse ships cannot hit and land troops on beach’s .

Nice mission but little hard you have silent gun and all time you have scuba equipment thats will slow you .

Ah Scuba Equipment is hell slow on that sub. mission :lol: , i remember trying to run and hide so the German wouldnt see me and i was just walking real slow going “flap, bang, flap, bang” :lol: :lol:

Im a bit lost on the mission Im on at the moment, i forgot the mission name but its the Stealth mission after the attack on the Japanese Hill bunker with your Allies.