Hidden and Dangerous 2

I cannot remember where it is desert ,chezoslovakia ,normandy .

In chezoslivakia have one hard mission and boring you must ,find some agent on train station and save him.

Aroun station have large germans units ,you simply cannot kiil them all so crab prisoner and run :lol:

Thats the fustating part of that mission, you dont really have a choice but Stealth, I normally like to go in there fast, quick and noisy :smiley: :twisted:

Me to so lets bring noise bum, bum, bum thats good stealth mission killing me. :lol:

CJ check this this is previev from last mission in HiD2

http://www.hcgamer.hu/gamer/images/cikkek/2004_02/19146.jpg

Thank you im just downloading it now, meanwhile i might play H&D2 and try and pass that stealth mission because its on my mind. :lol:
This time im going to be EXTRA careful with my sneaky stealth capabilities and watch every step i take.

Nice easy and careful and you will pass it :lol: keep trying . :wink:

Yeah its not dieing thats the problem or any ammunition reductions but as soon as a enemy sees me the alarm goes off and im like “CRAP!!!” and try and run. :lol:

Just reload your weapom and run ,kill all those germans,i dont know what to say alse . :lol:

Yeah, once the alarm goes off the germans come one after another overwhelming really. :lol:

So i go mad with my silenced Sten and thompsons just mowing them down.

You could try taking a Bren or ZB or two and a sniper (give them silenced stens/D Lisles as secontary weapons) and ambushing as many Germans as possible from cover near the start point, particularly the truckload. Their reserve should keep coming on in ones and twos giving you chance to concentrate your fire.
Once you’ve thinned them out a bit send a two man silanced team to the station with an LMG and sniper on overwatch. You have to move quickly as the clock starts running when you get near the station building.

Great post ,CJ read this and no problem.

I tried that, and it worked, cheers :smiley: