Hitler had Died?,and his body?

Hitler said to his staff that he would not want the Russians to parade him so they must burn his body. The six children was the children of Goebbels and were killed by cianite capsules by his wife. All of the facts in this movie came from the people who were near Hitler in the last ten days of the war and saw it all first hand. The movie is exelent and recomend it. The name again is Downfall.

Henk

Agreed, i saw the movie and believe it was an accurate account of the last days of the 3rd Reich. I have seen documentaries where Hitlers secretary answers questions pertaining to the events of the last few days in the bunker and the movie appears to be accurate with her statements. There is no reason not to believe the movie is accurate really.

My friend went to the UK to work there and came back with the movie because he knows I am a die hard fan of WW2 and when I started to watch the movie everything became even more clearer. The movie are in German but the subtitles are exelent. they are not to fast nor to slow and the acting in the movie are great and so are the special effects.

My Grandma gave me the original Mein Kamf that was printed in 1939 and are in a great condision and that allso gave me great idea of how Hitler thought. I actualy admire Hitler in the sence that he staid to the end and did not run away like other dictators like Sadam and all the others. It is actualy a shame that he was not a man that cept Germany a great country and also not did all the bad things he did but rather make it a country everyone would think as the best place to be in, in those times and not a dictatorship millatary ruled country.

What do you think?

I do not believe the fact that the Russians have the part of the skull of Hitler. The other day I saw a article in a news paper where a man wanted to sell Hitler’s penis on E-bay or somewhere. He claimed his grandfather was a SS oficer and cutted it off before they burned Hitlers body. That sounds like bullshit. Who will cut off the penis of all parts, I would rather cut of a finger or something else. Do know enathing about this?

Henk

The movie is largely based on her (Truadl Junge’s) testimony

God Lord, what the hell have the Beatles to do with hitler???
:shock:

Erwin, it was a mis-spelling made by AM_R.A.D.6th. Instead of Lenin he wrote Lennon. That’s all.

More,

[quote=“AM_R.A.D.6th”]

‘Lenin’ my apologies for the mis-spell, but i’m sure you knew what i meant. Unfortunately with a one year old hanging from my side this sort of thing happens when i cant fully concentrate on my post.[/quote]

LOL

[quote=“AM_R.A.D.6th”]

Ahem, Der Fuhrer. :smiley:

As far as my point on the Russians parading a dead Hilter around like a trophy, i stand by that as correct whether you see it as inaccurate or not.
Every forum has its token troll i guess.[/quote]

You came a little too late to see our token troll. And Crab was having a bad day, he was a moderator, but you also came to late to see that as well.

Here is you message Erwin (at least I think that it is. :wink: )

[/quote]

I don’t understand this,crab isn’t mod anymore?

[/quote]

I don’t understand this,crab isn’t mod anymore?[/quote]

He stepped down for personal reasons. Now lets get back on topic :!:

thankyou,that is like a christmas gift!! :smiley: .

back on topic,i think that hitler escaped in an UFO to mars and colonized them,any fact to prove this?

http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hitlerwithalienufovrilhaunebuw.jpg
Not sure if its been proven fake?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Josef Stalin thought that Hitler escaped to Spain? :lol:

:lol: Spain?,why would he like to go to such country?,Franco was a liar,he thought that with only a blue division he could be the best friend of hitler???.

I think franco did great service as spy of the british intelligence services :wink: .

:lol: Spain?,why would he like to go to such country?,Franco was a liar,he thought that with only a blue division he could be the best friend of hitler???.

I think franco did great service as spy of the british intelligence services :wink: .[/quote]

The German’s liked Spain, if the troops in France got leave and didn’t have any need to go to back to Germany they would go to Spain for a holiday! I bet they still had all the best sun spots maked with thier towls! :lol:

I think franco did great service as spy of the british intelligence services :wink: .[/quote]

The German’s liked Spain, if the troops in France got leave and didn’t have any need to go to back to Germany they would go to Spain for a holiday! I bet they still had all the best sun spots maked with thier towls! :lol:[/quote]

yes,they liked spain…as a tourist place!,i believe german only liked “their superior race” ,“the fuhrer”, the rest of the nazi craps,or the russian girls (i guess that :lol: ).

I heard from some place that franco worked for the british spy services,but i don’t remember where,anybody knows?

greetings! :slight_smile:

erwin

Isn’t that a bit disrespectful. Like I know Hitler killed millions upon millions of people but at least respect him as a person and not for what he did.

:?:

How can you seperate the Person from his actions?