Hitler, Nazis, UFOs and Antarctica

ohhh nooo!,my mental health is traumatized :lol: .

What is more likely, Hitler having a flying disk craft or a guy called Noah living to over 500 years old and building a wooden boat that could hold two of every animal in the world? Its amazing how many people belive the latter yet don’t even consider the far more likely first one.

well,i never said that :lol: ,who knows?

SS Tiger, you’ve been doing this kind of research?
Or you are Reckon?

I believe we could lock this thread since this kind of debates are more proper to be posted in a conspiracies forum like the above one. :smiley: :smiley:

Dani, you cant lock this thread until the secret base has been unlocked!

At least no ones mentioned the War!

:lol: Indeed!

I’ve just gathered the info and stuck it in one place, its up to you to post your thoughts and ideas.[/quote]

Now seriously SS Tiger, you noticed already some thoughts and ideas. If some opinions might harm you I apologise. This is the kind of feedback received when you open this kind of topic.

ATCHUNG!!,aren’t those agents of the CIA? :shock:

since when did you know how to speak german erwin? hey that ryhmes :lol:

to be truly I just use single words in german because they make me sound more cool! :lol: :twisted:

i see no CIA :!:

I’ve just gathered the info and stuck it in one place, its up to you to post your thoughts and ideas.[/quote]

Now seriously SS Tiger, you noticed already some thoughts and ideas. If some opinions might harm you I apologise. This is the kind of feedback received when you open this kind of topic.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I like to look futher than the basic war stuff and try make my own opinions and not just say anyone who questions what 95% history books say must be mental. I just brush off any opinions that are unconstructive and take on board constructive comments and these constructive comments effect my opinions. People who read “Nazi Antarctic base” then just post, “Thats just a stupid idea” are ignorant, if they do the research then make up the opinion that it is a stupid idea thats fine but 90% of people don’t. This post has been productive and a few good commets have been made so it wasn’t a complete failure.

I know a fair bit about photoshop and these pictures look real to me.

Certainly intresting craft if they ever flew!

I feel a sig coming on!

Some videos

http://www.eyepod.org/Video-Adamski.html

I have to admit the videos look a bit ropey, the second looks like a cardboard cut out!

These are the many things that puzzle me, are these UFO’s real, can they actually fly,are they really invented by germany :?

it would be good to find those UFO in a good quality photograph, that would mean that the photos hasn’t photoshop (and if it has,we would know instantly :smiley: ),i have to say that i have never seen a good quality high resolution UFO image except in 3D design!.

greetings and i like your topic.

Erwin

The photos above are the best around. Talking of 3D design these are some great pictures! Imagen if this thing was real what an awsome craft!

The swastikas on the bottom image are the wrong way round!

Or you are Reckon?

I believe we could lock this thread since this kind of debates are more proper to be posted in a conspiracies forum like the above one. :smiley: :D[/quote]
SST, if you didn’t hit “this kind of research” link, here it is again: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread188552/pg1

Or you are Reckon?

I believe we could lock this thread since this kind of debates are more proper to be posted in a conspiracies forum like the above one. :smiley: :D[/quote]
SST, if you didn’t hit “this kind of research” link, here it is again: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread188552/pg1[/quote]

That post is where I came across the links which I read and made a post here.

Or you are Reckon?

SST, if you didn’t hit “this kind of research” link, here it is again: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread188552/pg1[/quote]
Here, in BA, there are large numbers of people that believe that.
I got a friend serving in the “Base Marambio” in the antarctica, and he said than from tome to time, some like that is passing in the sky of that continent. Like always, the government denies the fact. :arrow: