Hitler, your thoughts and opinions.

I thought fuchs!

Actually, his vegetarianism is disputed, and may have been for medical reasons.

No Erwin, you’ll find that the majority of his posts neither mention nor quote you.
You might be getting a little touchy when others’ comments aren’t to your liking.

A bit of self criticism wouldn’t go amiss with you Erwin.

As for the subject of this thread, I feel he was a paranoid, instable sociopath who happened to be in the right place at the right time to seize power.

Dont worry Erwin I’m talking about Hitler not you, although…hmmmm :lol:

For one thing, if you look at WW1 pictures of Hitler, he was always the tall skinny guy in the back. He was not a coward, he didn’t get his Iron Cross first class for nothing (it is rarely handed out to non officers), messenger was one of the most dangerous jobs in the trenches, but he was considered a loner. He was bad in school and was up to the mid 1920s a loser.
According to soldiers who served with him, he tended to stick to himself. He had little of formal education, but read a lot. He could be very charming, if nercessary, though I don’t know if he was just acting.

He definitely had a personality disorder.

Jan

Can anyone confirm whether or not he really earnt the Iron Cross. Some say he just gave it to himself.

I dont think you will ever be able to confirm this one way or the other 100%. Even if he had awarded himself the Cross I’m sure the files would have also been doctored.

AFAIK; the Iron cross is WW1 vintage.
But, in the 1930s he was rich, and as it was proven recently, when he came to power, he used it to cheat the taxman.

Jan

I read a book about Hitler that said he had truly sick sexual fantasies. I have wondered if it was simply bullhockey agenda or the truth.

Now thats interesting, do you have the ISBN of the book. Oh and how is your sexual clinic coming along, maybe you could have helped Hitler out if you were alive back then?

I don’t have the book or the SBPCN.

It’s all good thanks.

Well thats a surprise then :roll:

Some say Hitler was from hell. Some say he was a demon in the service of it. :twisted:

And what do people from this planet say, prick?

And what do people from this planet say, prick?[/quote]
:roll:

Ahhhh, Demons eh?

I believe that this is her department:

Hitler versus buffy.

Im only curious but Im sure that there is a niche market for films along those sorts of lines, under the counter types, nudge nudge wink wink.

Some may say Bush is like Hitler in 50 years time. You never know.

Both dead? :lol: