Hitler, your thoughts and opinions.

what i know about hitler is, his mom is about to abortion before he is born, but the doctor urge her not to do it, so she listen to the doctor and give birth to hitler

On the subject of he with the comedy 'tache.
Changing History by Steven Fry its an interesting book if you can get hold of it, HE does clever thins around the ends of chapters and the story nearly holds together too.

Wah!

(i learnt it thanks to some good friends :smiley: )

Not a Waaaah

In fifty years time they will both be dead.

If I had said that George bush “is” dead, then that would be a Waaah.

wah can be written with any numbero of “As” though of course the bigger the mistake/lie the more “As”

I know,like a Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

bush is dead in his brain,just his body is alive

Wah!

(i learnt it thanks to some good friends :smiley: )[/quote]

Erwin, you might like to know that most presidents have not been soldiers. Please, feel free to bitch about all of them and make cartoons of them for it. While you’re at it, do the same for the DICKtatorial rulers of Argentian. :lol:

priapicman,no offense,but i prefer to have galtieri instead of bush!

Wah!

Erwin, you might like to know that most presidents have not been soldiers. Please, feel free to bitch about all of them and make cartoons of them for it. While you’re at it, do the same for the DICKtatorial rulers of Argentian. :lol:[/quote]

That was not appropriate IRONMAN if your going to mock a south american nation do it with your dad while your being captured by north koreans. :evil:

Wah!

Erwin, you might like to know that most presidents have not been soldiers. Please, feel free to bitch about all of them and make cartoons of them for it. While you’re at it, do the same for the DICKtatorial rulers of Argentian. :lol:[/quote]

That was not appropriate IRONMAN if your going to mock a south american nation do it with your dad while your being captured by north koreans. :evil:[/quote]

Sure it was appropriate. He posted a picture of the president of my nation that is inflamatory, he deserves the same, you moron.

Ironman is insult moderator ,he should get warning i think .

Ummm… from memory, Ironman has had sufficient warnings that next time he gets one he’s banned for good. The first 10 warnings or so certainly didn’t seem to change his behaviour very much…

Ummm… from memory, Ironman has had sufficient warnings that next time he gets one he’s banned for good. The first 10 warnings or so certainly didn’t seem to change his behaviour very much…[/quote]

Well I did read on another thread just now that Gen S has stated pretty much the same. Banned for good.

FRIONPAN,your president is inflamatory

i only skimmed through this topic…because alot of it is about ironman, like most topics these days are, but this is what i think of hitler, it might have already been said…

I think that Hitler really did believe that he was doing the right thing for Germany. when you have tens of millions of insanely dedicated people behind you, and you are making speaches in front of hundreds of thousands of supporters every day, then it is hard to think that you could be doing the wrong thing. but, hitler had a mental problem, and he got way to carried away with himself and Nazi germany. this lead to atrocious acts such as the mass murder of the jews, attacking innocent countries, killing non nazi supporters, etc. i think that hitler was trying to do something good for germany, but he was still a mad man and ended murdering millions upon millions of people.

My favovite game! United Offensive, that is.

My favovite game! United Offensive, that is.[/quote]

TROLL POST

Absolutely no reference to the quote you stated.

REASON

Your just looking for a reaction.

Firefly is totally correct

TROLL POST

Because it has nothing to do with the original subject.

it is favourite!,no favovite,you fucking dribble piss.