HOW OLD ARE YOU?

todays my 16th bday, im on the net cauz its only 9:30 am and every1 is sleeping

i have soccer in 3 hours :smiley:

I’m 20, and i’m getting bald already arrrgghhhh!!!

Guess I’m the Grandfather of the forum at least :slight_smile:
57 Years old.

congrats mate :wink:

Scaley, approaching baldness is natures way of telling you to get married, however you can avoid this option by requesting a number one from your barber, smart, clean and parade freindly. By 26 I had passed the point when a no1 would do and have since requested my barber to " set the controls to the heart of the sun" ie zero. Don’t forget though when on Opp’s or Ex if san’s lid cammo your head as a shaved pate is a remarkably reflective surface.

Unfortuneatly i have now aqcuired said missus and haircut, unfortuneatly missus is a keeper, being a trainee doctor therefore likely to earn lots of cash, and she cooks rather well. In short i am doomed.

A Doctor is a good starting point but wait until she is a fund holding GP who is too tight to pay for a Psychogeriatricians assessmrnt for an elder who walked off an acute unit and was found wandering naked on a dule carridge way two miles from the Hospital( Moya yes this is you) , now thats a keeper

Note to self stop using internet forums for personel adgenda winging.

Note to self your spelling ability is only equal to the ammount of beer you have drunk

Or inversely proportional to…?

On-topic, please!

I’m 38 :?

Only 17. :oops:

For one month i will have 18 , :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow You don’t look as only 17!!!

I know that the avatar isn’t a picture from you. I was talking about the how seriously and risponsable you are.

Whu you think that i am born 1987 :wink: my avatar nah its good isn it ,signature i like fallshirmjagers and 101 airborne .

Ok!

Your sig is a really mix!! lol

You support german and northamerican!!! lol It’s a good mix.

I was born in 1988.

I’m 14, I turn 15 in November. But yet I’m in 10th grade :x

Eagle, as you could see as well in my sig, Clauss von Stauffeberg belongs to a closed usergroup “101st Airborne”. His choice (as well as mine and some other fellows) was to add the patch of 101st on his sig.

I’m 19.