HOW OLD ARE YOU?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey young boy,have you ever been in the army?

Eagle, as you could see as well in my sig, Clauss von Stauffeberg belongs to a closed usergroup “101st Airborne”. His choice (as well as mine and some other fellows) was to add the patch of 101st on his sig.[/quote]

Yes but i must to say then i like all paratroopers in ww2 :wink:

This post is from page one so its a bit old but i couldnt help it catching my amusement, :lol: :lol: , 20 and going bald is serious, i mean im young and i found a few grey hairs on my head.

This post is from page one so its a bit old but i couldnt help it catching my amusement, :lol: :lol: , 20 and going bald is serious, i mean im young and i found a few grey hairs on my head.[/quote]

I’m 23 and it’s a race between going bald and going grey for me

I’m not bald,and my blonde hair camouflages my few of white/grey hairs! :twisted:

Full head of brown hair at 23.

I often wonder if I could take a guess at the most balding member of these forums… and I reckon I could, but I think he’d be offended.

And he knows who he is.

who is he?

Rather not say - but he knows who he is.

I’ve got a full head of hair, I have to have it cut it every 2 weeks.

But then again, I’m only nineteen, na na na nineteen. All those who remember the war they wont forget what they saw,

destruction of men in their prime

Whose average age was NINETEEN!!

Erwin, did it feel good for the last hour or so? Sorry, still older than you.

I really didn’t think you’d full for that little bugger.

Do me a favour and don’t repeat this over and over until everyone is tired of it. Just accept as fact I am older than 19.

Erwin wrote:

hey young boy,have you ever been in the army?

Laptop £500, Internet connection £6 a month, Erwins nutty posts…Priceless.

Sorry, still got the giggles. :lol:

:lol: 19 19 19,im older than you,nice to see that the guy with the girl avatar is a little wanker :lol: ,maybe one day we can drink beer together,when you get older! :smiley: .

Car $9.000, Soda $0,90 , One turn with the mother of 1000ydstare …Priceless.
:smiley:

Erwin, for the love of God will you please grow up.

(1) HE’S OLDER THAN YOU, HE SAID HE WAS 19 BECAUSE HE KNEW YOU’D ACT LIKE THE CHILD YOU ARE.

(2) Talking about people’s mothers like that is, frankly, wrong. Stop acting like a tit and grow up, please.

(1)But i will still think that he is 19 until he proves that he isn’t.

(2)YOU KNOW IT IS REAL!

(1)But i will still think that he is 19 until he proves that he isn’t.

(2)YOU KNOW IT IS REAL![/quote]

Believe what you like, I will believe you are 10 until you stop posting like you are.

I believe you are my son!

Erwin said

Car $9.000, Soda $0,90 , One turn with the mother of 1000ydstare …Priceless.

Can a grown up tell me how to raise a complaint against Erwin, I’m only lickle and he has made me cry by a completly unprovoked assault on my mother.

I love my mum, and he is picking on her.

I believe you are my son![/quote]

No - my mum only shags men from countries that win wars

Oh - and she doesn’t do little boys who cried off their commando course because it was a bit hard either.

1 word. LOL

she confunded me with an american :twisted:

the little boy passed the trainment,and then abandoned to be a good civilan.

and she liked,ask her!

That isn’t strictly a word.