HOW OLD ARE YOU?

spanglish

she confunded me with an american :twisted:[/quote]

I can imagine it would be quite easy to confound you with an inanimate object, plant, long words, or even coherent sentences.

I can imagine it would be quite easy to confound you with an inanimate object, plant, long words, or even coherent sentences.[/quote]

with you? :shock:

I highly doubt that you’re fat enough to pass for a Septic :wink: Although, we could have found the reason why you had to jack your commando course.

You didn’t pass it, you’ve already posted and told us all you jacked it because you couldn’t hack it.

I highly doubt that you’re fat enough to pass for a Septic :wink: Although, we could have found the reason why you had to jack your commando course.

You didn’t pass it, you’ve already posted and told us all you jacked it because you couldn’t hack it.[/quote]

fat?,i remember that you said that you have more at the side :lol: -

well,i didn’t pass,but still,i tried :smiley:

I can imagine it would be quite easy to confound you with an inanimate object, plant, long words, or even coherent sentences.[/quote]

with you? :shock:[/quote]

That would be the wrong preposition. You are confounded BY me. Hourly.

another boy with the gurkha sign

So there’s another lie you’ve told Erwin - I thought you were a man of honour?

another boy with the gurkha sign[/quote]

What’s wrong with 250 Gurkha Signals Regiment? I shared an All Ranks Mess with some of them for two weeks this summer. They were attached to 21 Sigs, with whom we share the base.

[quote=“BDL”]

So there’s another lie you’ve told Erwin - I thought you were a man of honour?[/quote]
yes,why you think i resigned from the moderation?

i don’t think no one of you can do that if you were mods!

Sorry crab.

The capbadge you display is the QGS, 250 is with 30, you have 246 at 21 and 248 is at 2. THose last two might be the wrong way round I can never remember.

Erwin again

yes,why you think i resigned from the moderation?

i don’t think no one of you can do that if you were mods!

Even if you did resign, I very much doubt it was something you could have refused.

You didn’t, you were sacked for getting two official warnings

[quote=“BDL”]

You didn’t, you were sacked for getting two official warnings[/quote]
fake,i received warning after resign,i didn’t get advice,and also,im waiting to see if somebody can do that :roll:

Erwin Schätzer you have been issued your 2nd formal warning for bad behavior and lack of moderation in “Why?” thread and for insults in “Argentinian Military”.

Sad, very sad for our forum

From Dani on the warning thread.

If you had already resigned, why would Dani be bothered about your lack of moderation?

Another lie from the ‘Man of Honour’?

[quote=“BDL”]

Erwin Schätzer you have been issued your 2nd formal warning for bad behavior and lack of moderation in “Why?” thread and for insults in “Argentinian Military”.

Sad, very sad for our forum

From Dani on the warning thread.

If you had already resigned, why would Dani be bothered about your lack of moderation?

Another lie from the ‘Man of Honour’?[/quote]

after i resigned,dani gave me the warning,he didn’t advice me before warning,he just put the warning and done.

btw,ask dani if you aren’t sure.

im still a man of honour,you not

I’m looking for where BDL has launched into a racist diatribe against a group of people like you did against the Chileans… and am failing.

“fake” Erwin?

Like the pictures of HMS Invincible reversing into portsmouth?

Like the casualty list of Gurkhas

Like… bored of this already.

Just admit you have been sacked Erwin.

We’ll actually think better of you if you do admit to it.

That would be your first step on the ladder to being a man.

3…2…1…

You’re only 19, you are a boy, blah, blah, blah. Heard it, and it’s boring.

You’re only 19, you are a boy, Go and ask your dad before posting.

Like the pictures of HMS Invincible reversing into portsmouth?

Like the casualty list of Gurkhas

not fake 1st,2nd i didn’t post that,it was irish duck.

Oops. I was surprised to see Gurkha Signals at Azimghur Barracks at all, having not seen any during occasional visits over the past year. A quick google revealed 250 Gurkha Signals, so I thought it must have been them. I live and learn :wink: