Hysteria and Tantrums

Ok so Man of Stoat, 1000ydstare, and Crab_to_be(?) are members of that site. I’m not positive about Crab though.

They even have their own Falklands discussion, whoever goes by the username of DozyBint on that forum is a member here:

I am a member of that site, username crabtobe.

It’s how I found this one - there was a thread about IRONMAN and the Gurkhas which drew my attention. Our membership of arrse has never been a secret. In fact, on certain subjects, users from this site have been invited to join the debate on the Army Rumour Service. This happened on the first few rounds of the Falklands debate and most rounds of the Gurkha debate.

There are many, many more members of ARRSE who are also members here. Some of them do come across to troll. In their defence (not a good defence, I know), they don’t troll indiscriminately, but pick on certain individuals. This generally boils down to Erwin and IRONMAN.

IRONMAN deserved everything he got. The man was an idiot, and a rather dangerous one at that as his lies were not obviously wrong to someone in not in the know. Erwin, on the other hand, had a rather tough time. Until recently, I and most other people thought he was a good bloke, but misinformed. This was best illustrated by the progress of the debate about the Gurkhas, where at the end he was man enough to admit that he was previously misinformed. It was after the recent Falklands debate that my opinion of him switched, especially the repeated claims about sinking the HMS Invincible and the standard of crap posted on that matter. He seems to have lost it, and once more I can’t help feeling that he deserves the stick he is getting over that.
Yes Erwin, I do know that you can read this

Back to my point. Many users from ARRSE do cause trouble. However, many are also useful contributors. Stoat is an excellent example. I’d like to think that I am too. We should judge members of this forum by how they behave here, not whether they are members of other fora.

I know this is a bit upsetting but lets just try and keep the focus on our forum. I really dont want to ban somebody coz they said bad things about another member on some other forum. Let just worry about what they say on our forum. Okay.

yes,as we did with the work that cactus posted,in that situation,the guys get medals!,and now,nobody does nothing!.

I CLAIM ACTIONS IN THE NAME OF WW2INCOLOR!

Now they’re not even regestering, they’re using Guest accounts to troll our forum, problem is we can’t block guest accts (can we?) can’t we just block their IPs from the site? Or does phpBB not have that luxury?

poolover9001 and the ww2genius are idiots.

they are from australia like commando jordovski

they created their account because they don’t like commando to be against him.
because they saw him using that site on school one day

just delete them,commando didn’t do nothing,i advice.

they just wanted to make commando’s day bad!.

also they are computer nerds

who cares
they have every right to do that, as long as they are not making threats, i dont really care

:? nice actitude admin

and what happened with cactus work?

you didn’t protect our member?

yea i could ban their ips…but they are probably just hanging around to see if we say anything about them. Hopefully they will just fuck off. But do keep a list of the possible ips they use.

yes,as we did with the work that cactus posted,in that situation,the guys get medals!,and now,nobody does nothing!.
I CLAIM ACTIONS IN THE NAME OF WW2INCOLOR![/quote]

Erwin, remeber those shitty posts on Cactus thread!!
The difference is that this time the arrse users doesn’t posts here like “Human Bake” (and all “users” from 190 to 200 - with exception of one or two).

I am as well member of another board. My last post there (I hadn’t many posts there :oops: ) was:

http://www.worldwar2.ro/forum/index.php?showtopic=1936&view=findpost&p=37328

Speaking of arrse users, their attitude outside our board it doesn’t bother me. Maybe also you Argentineans have a similar board in Spanish.
Personally I don’t care what happened outside our site as long as this doesn’t affects our site.

:lol:

we don’t spy like them!

Erwin, remeber those shitty posts on Cactus thread!!
The difference is that this time the arrse users doesn’t posts here like “Human Bake” (and all “users” from 190 to 200 - with exception of one or two).

really?,and what if they have 200 or more posts,if only 2 were useful

For all your information (especially on Erwin).
I posted on ARRSE:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=379385.html#379385

Edited: If you consider that this affects our forum feel free to warn me, dismiss me, ban me, whatever. I am just tired of this Falkland/Malvinas crap. It doesn’t fit on WW2 issues IMHO.

1. Like FW, Gen, And Dani, have said, we really shouldnt give a fuck about what is happening in other forums. It doesnt concern us, and we cant control it. Were deffinetely not going to ban them for saying something elsewhere.

2. Completely agree with Danis post, when he stated what you (Erwin) where all about. You dont care about WW2, I havent seen any “Informative” posts by you in topics in the British Military, American, etc. I see allot of posts in Off Topic about the Falklands, some ok stuff in the German thread, but we all know your pro SS.

SAM,you are an emigrated british,how can you see another thing?

If you ever call a South African an emigrated British, it is wiser to say imigrated European. 2nd of all if you call all white South africans emigrated British then you will have to do the same with Americans, by calling them emigrated British.

Usted Entienda?

p.s. sorry for the wierd writing I have just read a whole lot of peoms :smiley:

Is a rose by any other name still a rose? What if we started calling the “rose” an “onion”? If you had both next to each other, could you point to each and call each an onion? Would one be a real onion and the other a fake onion? Would both smell the same, look the same, have the same texture, colour, and all other qualities? If you asked someone for an onion what would he give you? Would your sweetheart appreciate the dozen onions that you sent her for Valentine’s Day?

Now, what happens if one area of our world started calling itself with the same name as a neighbouring area? What if this area also took the identity and history of its neighbours? What if this first area becomes a country? Can it now decide to call itself with the same name as its neighbour and the rest of the world recognizes it so?

We read the above hypothetical situation and think that it is so ridiculous that it could never happen. But, that is exactly what is happening today right before our eyes between The FYROM abbreviated from Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, and Macedonia,
one of Greece’s northern provinces. Most of you here wouldn’t have heard of FYROM and only refer to the country as Macedonia, however this is incorrect as Macedonia is a Greek province.

Today, I will be discussing why Macedonia is Greek and its false allegations about Macedonian history and land with Greece’s Slavic neighbours that claim Macedonia is Slavic.

Firstly, everyone knows what the Olympics are, where every nation in the world competes for a gold metal in a particular event. However it wasn’t always like this. In the Ancient times only Greeks were permitted to participate in the Olympics. Macedonians also participated in the Olympics, and if ONLY Greeks were able to participate in the Olympics then how come Macedonians were also able too? Is this because they were Greeks too?

These Slavs also claim Alexander The Great was not Greek but a ‘Slavic’-Macedonian

Also there has been no Slavic language in the world dating back to the Ancient times. Every archaeological artefact of Alexander the Great had Greek inscriptions on it and not some language part of the Slavic language family. Slavic ‘scholars’ claim that Greek
Archaeologists destroyed all the artefacts with Slavic inscriptions. However there has been artefacts, coins and statues of Alexander The Great found all over Asia Minor, Bulgaria and even in India that have been discovered by Non-Greek Archaeologist that also contain Greek lettering on it, which puts that claim that the Slavs made down the drain.

Macedonia is also a Greek word and not a Slavic word. It means Tall One. Thessaloniki, which is the capital city of the province of Macedonia, is again a Greek word and not a Slavic word., which means Victory Over The Thessalians. Alexander name is also a Greek word, which means the protector of man. Philip who’s Alexander The Greats father also had a Greek name. Philips name in Greek means One Who Loves The Horse.

90% of Ancient Macedonia is outside of FYROM’s borders. For a state to claim and try name itself after a neighbouring region is extremely bizarre. This means that the other 90% of the land that the FYROM possesses is traditionally Slavic or prior to the regional and historical claims to Macedonia, the land was known as Vardarska.

Macedonians worshiped the same Gods as the rest of the Greeks. Several temples dedicated to the Greek Gods have been discovered in Macedonia and especially in Dion the religious centre of ancient Macedonians. The Gods were “living” on Mount Olympos, which happens to be located in Macedonia. How would that be possible if there was hostility between Macedonians and Greeks? This is more proof that Macedonia was considered a part of Greece.

As you people can see, relating to the hypothetical question mentioned at the beginning of my speech you can see that Greece is the rose and FYROM is the onion.

FYROM continually try to claim Greek history, and continue to ignore the obvious historical facts such as Macedonians participated in the Olympics.

Because of there stubbornness and refusal to accept the truth, hostility remain between Greece and FYROM, but with education in there nation and not the use of false propaganda, the hostility between the two European nations can change.

Thank you

How many threads do you need for this?

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=619&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15