Hysteria and Tantrums

Aye, I’ll second that. We’ll give this abortion of a thread reason to exist by using it to thank Dani for doing the tidying up that us mere mods don’t have the access privileges for.

Cheers Dani.

What are you singing??

It is a happy song? :lol: :lol:

:?

What are you singing??

It is a happy song? :lol: :lol:[/quote]
:smiley:
yes!

The people with names written on “Moderators:…, …” could moderate that specific section.

To do list for moving here:

1. Open the section.
  2. In the right below you have a link: “you could moderate this forum”, Follow it.
  3. In the new window opened, select the topic(or topics) needed to be locked or moved.
    4a. Scroll down and choose “Lock” button. (Thats’ all for locking).
    4b. Scroll down and choose “Move” button.
  4. In the next window you could choose on where the forum should be moved (remember “Archive room” :wink: ). IMPORTANT: Un-select “Leave a shadow”. Do not forget to unselect!!!
    That’s all.

In case that you forgot to unselect, the topic will be moved and also will remain in the initially section with specification “moved”.
In this case open the moderator panel (see point 2 from above), select that topic and delete it. (Remeber that you delete only the shadow of the topic moved.

Piece of cake, isn’t it?

a bit homer: mmmmmhhhh cake!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

As you know,we have lots of british in our forum.
this has nothing of bad (for you).

but that they talk from behind of us is the most dirty,embarassing,offensive and coward thing they can do.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=21159/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=10.html

you will see that they aren’t good guys.

they did this with the malvinas in the “intelligence cell”,you will find it on the forum index of the arrse.

stoatman (man of stoat:):

If one of the Arrse mods acted in the manner in which Erwin has in the past few weeks, they’d have had their MOD priviliges revoked in a split second! He just got a warning & kept his privilidges, which he has resoundingly abused…

Fecking amusing thread though :smiley:

also other idiots say things like:

To be honest, would one more person telling them the truth actually make any difference at all in their warped little world? I have read the thread on WW2-in-monochrome (or whatever the site is called) andthink you are all doing a sterling job with rather a lot of restraint maintained - hallmarks of HMF, wouldn’t you say!

stoatman:

yes, c_f - as of this morning, he is no longer a mod!

he says this:

Oh, god, we’ve got another argie:

when he quotes a message of eagle

too he says:

cdo_gunner - caption "The victorious Argentine army graciously leaves the defeated British Army some equipment to help it reconstruct the British economy after the war" or something...  :twisted:  

also in other threads like:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=16169.html

there are members like sgt_ord and that idiot with the location “in hell”.

BLUFFCOVE,IS PILLAGER:

c***, could go on but no need he is a c***. spitting bile at present.

and also the jerk of crabtastic:

wish the Argentinians wold just fcuk off. Once again their government is using this as a distraction from the fact that their country in in deep trouble economically. With the exception of their 1982 folly, they haven’t been there since 1833! And it wasn’t even us that kicked them off, it was the Americans. By the time the Argies cobbled together a raft to go back the RN had taken its place.

DO SOMETHING,BAN THIS ASSES,THEY JUST LOOK US FROM THEIR FORUM,AND THEY LAUGH ABOUT ME AND/OR OTHER MEMBERS IN THE FORUM.

take a little of your secs and see the posts in that forum.

there is firefly and i guess 1000ydstare there,etc. of the brits.

take a little of your secs and see the posts in that forum,im not going to quote all insults,also i quoted the first posts of this guys i saw.

DO SOMETHING PLEASSSSSSSSSE GUYS.

THANKS!!! :smiley:

also this: http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=21159/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=10.html

i believe chocolate_frog
is 1000ydstare

FW-190 PILOT YOU ARE A VERY VERY NAUGHTY BOY. HOW DARE YOU BAN ME. I’M GOING TO GET MY GRANDMOTHER TO SPANK YOU FOR DOING THAT. OMG LOL YOUR SUCH A NEWB!!!

i am the admin, i have every right to do so, maybe your low iq forbids you to understand that, sad :o

he is such a bastards:)

Same guys we had a problem with yesterday, FW, they’re making new accounts to bypass a ban, doesn’t that constitute in contacting their ISP :twisted:

Those assholes! :evil: :shock:

Something happened in Australia! :smiley:
T-34s_are_Cool comes back as well (with an informal warning - the last one from me).

T-34 hasn’t posted where I can get his IP from. Would you be able to tell me what it is so I can traceroute it please?

ppp570.hay.dialup.dodo.com.au

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=20666#20666 His latest post.

:smiley: he is a troll

http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/troll.htm