London bombings

Technically, under British law, the pepper spray is a Section 5 firearm (i.e. a prohibited weapon). This is why us proles are not permitted them!

Update for those who don’t watch the news often: All four of the second group of bombers are now believed to be in custody. One was nabbed earlier in the week, and then today two in London and one in Rome, Italy.

I was out of the country when most of this happenend.

The Brazilian bloke turns out to have been an innocent bystander, though he was an illegal immigrant and thus… ran from the police, evidently not the brightest penny in the pocket to sprint into an underground station when shown a warrant by police in view of recent events.

Its good to see that the cells are being traced even if not closed and remarkably fortunate that Suicide bombers do not have “escape” or “exfiltration” plans.

Even better that having been attacked on two thursdays out of three, their were dawn raids at another set of addresses early this thursday, Bearing in mind that those arrested with tasers etc were not part of the earlier bombing investigations one can only surmise what lead the police to want to detain them

Pass me the Bacofoil Bowler!

I think that the family of the guy who was shot, is suing the police!?