M1 carbine continues here

What are you on about man? :?:

If the Germans had the M1 Carbine they may have won the War but they would also have needed amongst other things.To have occupied the UK and defeated the USSR. A funcional surface naval force and more U Boats. A larger Air force or at least faster loss replacement. Maximised production of the Panther over Tiger/TigerII. More trucks and less horses. To not have Hitler in the command loop. Uncompromised coded communications and have developed the Atom Bomb first.

are you serious? i was only kidding…lol. if the mp43 was available in 1942, maybe stalingrad could have been won.

the carbine is no super-weapon, large-brew.

LOL

Thats LargeBrew no hyphon. You have caught me in a particularly grumpy mood due to the CPS twating up three weeks work ( don’t ask) If you don’t mean somthing use the a :lol: on your post.
Before you ask , yes I have been drinking again but this only effects the quality of my spelling and gramma not my perspective.

Jesus that last post sounded bad tempered don’t take offence as none was intended. I think it’s time for bed nighty night.