Merry Christmas

May peace be with you all over this period, as it should be for every other day of the year.

digger.:slight_smile:

What’s a snow shovel?:mrgreen: Yea, my nephew is snowed in up in Oklahoma, went with his girlfriend to visit her family.

Merry Xmas!

Better late than never! :slight_smile:
Marry Christmass and Happy New Year!

Honorable ladies and gentlemen - may the coming year bring you health, happiness and prosperity in fullest measure!

We think of you with the affection born of our long friendship which the recurring year only strengthens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTrHZj3DPw&feature=related

Therefore – the best Big Brass & Heavy Metal wishes for a happy new year! :smiley:

Feliz Navidad-Merry Christmas forum members from Bakersfield,California USA.

I sincerely wish all my friends here a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :slight_smile:

May each of you enjoy among you and yours the many joys the season brings, and the warmth and familial companionship thereof. :slight_smile:

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.

Merry Chistmas and thank you all for another informative and entertaining year.

Merry Christmas from Canada!!!

(This year…)

Merry Christmas to all members and staff of ww2incolor.

A Merry Xmas to one and all.

And here is a traditional Xmas carol from downunder (which seems to have its origins in New Zealand via Fred Dagg but, like the few other thungs wuthwhile frum thur, we in Oz are happy to appropriate it as our own). :wink: :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksOTzTPYeU0

I can’t imagine Christmas in summer heat. :slight_smile:

But Happy Christmas and Merry New Year from snowy and cold New York state…

Merry Christmas,and Happy New Year from the Geezerite Tribe

Santa20gets20his20Harley20Christmas20wish.jpg

Neither can I.

Noon on Xmas Day and it’s 10/10ths cloud and 55 Fahrenheit. :frowning:

Merry Christmas to all :slight_smile:

Nice special 2010 edition there Clave…:smiley:

Same clouds here, and 23 F. but hey, its Christmas.

Some people get all the luck. :wink: :smiley:

“Frohe Weihnachten” from the western part of Germany with mighty piles of snow, -7,5C (17 F), collapsed public transport and garbage disposal.