Mod awareness

To all members: Please re-read carefully the above phrase and come with new ideas for the site. If we’ll fail to provide new ideas within a maximum one month, the entire 101st usergroup section will be deleted.
As a reminder, the purpose of the usergroups was (and is) to provide new and interesting ideas for improving the site (WW2incolor forum).

Edited: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1545[/quote]

Oh c’mon Dani,we all seem to enjoy the quiz section :frowning:

I know how you feel… but the quiz section is really the only thing going. Dani came up with an idea to devote a forum to quizes on anything.

I just hate to see a room that isnt really being used except for one topic. What do you think?

My intention posting this was to discuss at that time my idea. The thread turned shortly in a quiz one. :lol: :lol:

This quiz section in 101st is great,why to stop them damn dont do that. :frowning:

Clauss, I know it is great, but it isn’t the purpose of this usergroup.
Why don’t you add quiz in open forum?

If it’s somebody else turn (and that person doesn’t add his quiz for some time) you have my acceptance to add your quiz there. It’s OK? :smiley:

Edited: I saw that you, Tsolias and Tiger post easily and freely your quiz here in 101st. Is there a reason for not doing this on the other quiz threads? Should be the lack of specific rules there or is it something else?

Fine by me!

I post everywere!
I just feel better when posting inside the room.

[quote=“Tsolias”]

Fine by me!

I post everywere!
I just feel better when posting inside the room.[/quote]

I agree with Tsolias, plus the questions asked in here are a little easier than the ones in the other sections. :lol:

Agree with Tiger here we post easy quiz here and this quiz is good, we 5-6 posted here and it’s ok in open forum someone post quiz on 7page and after day or two i come and saw 10 pages :? ,anu users lol.

And i am curious what is puropse of this group? :!: :roll:

[/quote]

My emboldment for Clauss :wink:

Emboldment what is that . :shock: :?:

Black text.

I’m not convinced that this type of user group is working here. Sure the quiz is popular, but I dont see much else.

I thought it would be to discuss all things 101st airborne as well as to improve the site. Seems I’m wrong.

Maybe usergroups should be along the lines of the Falklands one, where a specific subject is discussed in detail?

Mind you, if all are happy with it does it hurt to keep it?

Sorry but things in here will be shutdown soon and topics moved to the archive room!

Sorry but things in here will be shutdown soon and topics moved to the archive room!