Mod awareness

Nice and i am been forced to change my name two times. :oops:

By the way, it’s OK to call you Clauss?

Yeah its Ok to call me Claus my name is Claus. :smiley:

what names have you previously had

IF THIS ROOM IS NOT GOING TO BE USED ANYMORE THAN IT WILL BE DELETED!!!

Not delete it i am try to start con. here i and Tiger but thers no others users,to bad maybe here we can start quick quiz section or something.

First Clauss von Stauffeberg,second Phantom and this is my final name no more changing Hanz Lutz.

Well Gen. Sandworm, FW was working on the project but I think it’s been stopped for whatever reason.

I’d like to welcome Firefly because I saw him here: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/groupcp.php?g=292
:smiley:

Welcome FF. :smiley:

Welcome Firefly :slight_smile:

Hi guys…

Hey welcome!

Hey Firefly.

Guys, the forum is getting a little cluttered in some parts. Can you please delete any unnecessary stickies/announcements? Please also clean up the SITE FEEDBACK forum.

Thanks.

Sir, isn’t it already cleaned? :?

Whats up with the site feedback forum? I just looked and it has probably got less topics than any other part here. Can you be more specific please?

I really feel that all the sticky’s and anounements in Site Feedback are useful.

Also I have tried to clean the forum the best I could. Moved a few topics here and there and made the old annoucements/sticky’s to normal or moved them to the archive room.

Besides that i feel everything is in its proper place. Let me know if you have anymore concerns.

I will unsubscribe from this usergroup.
As for quiz section, please animate the dying quiz threads on the forum.

To all members: Please re-read carefully the above phrase and come with new ideas for the site. If we’ll fail to provide new ideas within a maximum one month, the entire 101st usergroup section will be deleted.
As a reminder, the purpose of the usergroups was (and is) to provide new and interesting ideas for improving the site (WW2incolor forum).

Edited: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1545