Modelling work of Strina Croatia.

The one i saw was poor, but there you go. You see him hanging in it too. Although not the drop.

Saw it too.
Apparently it was taken with a mobile phone.

I think there is better footage and it will eventually come out.

Friend of mine which spent the last 35 years of his life as a stuntman in over 100 movies, said the same… He was hanged 6 times…
(We just had a few drinks talking about Saddam.)

“Soon we will see Saddam twisting on the rope and shitting his pants. He may even have an erection - quite common in situation like that…”

But everything need time. Digital wizards need time!
Anyway footage looks very suspicious… Black scarf… Unusually thick rope and noose…
The whole shit more theatrical than Mel Brooks crap…

Cheers,

Lancer44

Before the consipiracy theory gets to out of hand.

Point to note. The place where he was killed was a place that he HAD used to kill members of the very party who are now in power. Those that hung him were his enemies, and held very little love of him.

Do you still think he has been taken somewhere else? If so it is for a far worse execution.

I do think that it is original and do agree that eventually better footage will be avaliable.

Nah I think the footage was real, it takes a master and a long time to make a fake if it was. Besides with todays technology, you can tell if it’s real or not by the pixels.

I saw it on youtube.

What, will you tell us in english.

Did you make that or get it of the internet. It looks cool.

Dear Indiana Kid,

Such question is insulting and offensive…
Strina-Croatia is our Forum member and he would never show any diorama or model not made by himself…
There are some rules on this Forum regarding Copyright, ownership and simply ethical.
Of course in some instances Moderators can ask questions if in doubt.

You are rather new and your questions may offend.
Please refrain from them in the future.

Regards,

Lancer44

Apologies for not tracking those hundreds of posts of a 12 year child.

Since Panzerknacker already gave him 2 infraction points I’ll made public my single informal warning:

GermanSoldier, if you’ll post only once remarks like above, I’ll delete all your useless posts and give you several infraction posts. Be aware that you are closer than you may think to end as a banned user. As you are too young to contribute, please read and learn.
Thank you.

Edited: Deleting tons of useless posts as we speak. That’s a fact.

Thank you Lancer and Dani for reacting!!!I cant belive what people ask when you want to show and share your work with somebody!

Just continue your good job and dont get annoyed bt this. :rolleyes: