Modelling work of Strina Croatia.

will thats good to here but i have a qustion. about bin ladden if they find him will he get the same death penilty im not here to diss the americans but if books i read are right when the russian went after the iraq the americans sent people and arms there. the u s a could not be in that combat so they had bin laden to make a military force to combat the russian army.and usa traned them as well so what would happen to bin laden i dont agree with that senseless act that hes tied to on sep 11 in new york but if u s a did not train his men i feel we would not be in this iraq thing to day im sorey to the usa for this post and as i said before im not here to diss the people of usa im just worndering if that would be right or not i would like some in sight on this.

Bin Laden is in Afghanistan, Iraq is a totally different and unrelated affair.

Oh BTW Mr Hussein is no more since this morning.

Ding dong the witch is dead!!!

And what’s then …

Er, it is a bit of delight that Saddam has been slotted.

(I appreciate the actual subject of the topic has, shall we say, swayed a bit.)

That song in full.

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She’s gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let’s open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong’ the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

Obviously there is no evidence that Saddem was ever in to witchcraft or even a witch, but I thought the song a good one.

I mean you delight about his execution. :wink:
How it shoudl improve the situation in Iraq now…

Well to be honest it couldn’t make it worse.

A bomb for the killing of Saddam would do the same damage as a bomb for taking him off to the Hague or similar to rot next to Slobadon.

Edit to add.

To be honest I would prefer him to spend the rest of his life eating Bacon sandwiches for breakfast, making pig ear purses and having a nice sausage sanny for tea.

Was highly amused when I woke this morning to find that tw*t was dead. Fantastic.

Hasta La Bye Bye

Finally :slight_smile:

Good points…

They are not strictly points there.

well hes dead so the usa. think and why i say that. number 1 in the 1800s u see people hanged they dont have any thing around the neck just bare skin when he was hanged there was a black tunick around hes neck so i think hes alive though hes the terror of the middle east the usa only were there so no one could try to get him out they were already there and put some thinging in the tunick

What’s mean good points.
Do you support of Saddame execution? You wrote you so hate the US-Iraq war befor.

Armydude

The black cloth around the neck is a new one on me, but sincerly doubt it would protect him from hanging. Micheal J. Fox was “hung” in one of hte back to the future movies, with no neckerchief, but still survived by the knot being not a noose (although looked like one) and a harness to keep him off the loop.

However for you last post you win the covetted 1000ydstare foil hat award… enjoy.

Edit to add.

Remember kids 1000ydstare say, never post drunk…

And don’t have too much sugar for breakfast…

Was the hanging filmed? I heard on the news the actual part where he was hanged was not broadcast, which makes me a little suspect.

Either way it makes little difference to Iraq, just another badge for G.W. Bush’s cub scout uniform. I bet he’ll put it right next to the “helping old ladies across the road” badge!

I have seen the hanging bit online, you can find it for yourself though :smiley:

I mean it’s not going to change things much. The US suffered the highest death toll of the year in December, and the month’s not even out yet.

Though, Saddam was a murderer who received pretty much what he got.

Does anyone think the Shiites were going to let him out alive? A good conspiracy theory should at least make a little sense…

If it’s the video I have seen they you don’t see him hang, you see him drop ,but he drops out of frame before the noose pulls tight. Then the camara goes all over the place and points at the floor for a while, so you never see him hanged. The final bit is him lying on the floor with the noose around his neck.

For a bit of video that is supposed prove that him is dead it’s very poor, it leaves the door open for all the conspiracys.