More classic Iron man

Well Cdo. Jord. IRONMAN will be a good way for you to get some practice. I like fucking morons better than heated personal debates.

BUT LET IT BE CLEAR THAT YOU CAN BE AS NICE AS POSSIBLE TO HIM AND ATTEMPT TO REASON WITH HIM. I WILL TELL YOU IT IS AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME. He might actually listen to you for all of 5 secs but then will be back on with “listen here sonny jim bo … my dad was in the korean war and I know every thing coz i read the COD manual. Which makes me an expert on everything from farting to Analytical solutions for deformable elliptical inclusions in general shear.” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And he invented everything before it came out and just didnt get the patent for it. I think in Austin powers when Dr. Evil stated that his dad invented the question mark … he was probably quoting a statement from IRONMAN.

http://ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=901

And already Bluffcove is starting :roll:

Lord of the dumbass - The ruturn of the asshole

How many strikes are we gonna give him FW?

Last night i posted some things and kept the american room in order and went to sleep, the next morning i came online and IRONMANS posting crap everywhere especially the “american Forum”.

maybe we tell bluffcove that we have enough and if he continue to bash our forum members like that, he will be ban

FW and all other mods i think its time to clean the site from trolls and dirt by banning IRONMAN and becoming a bit more strictor with the extremely out of topic people.
practically every Forum has a room against, about or from IRONMAN, not much has been discussed on WW2 lately , but discussions on trolls.

I think IRONMAN likes all this attention and people getting peed off at him, i did advise some of the members to ignore him but however i dont think they will listen to me, with some of the things IRONMAN has said it has really annoyed some people.

If we get rid of IRONMAN, we should also do something about Bluffcove. He’s not as much a troll as IRONMAN but still I think sometimes Bluffcove does provoke him. Way I see it, all or nothing really. :?

If we get rid of IRONMAN, we should also do something about Bluffcove. He’s not as much a troll as IRONMAN but still I think sometimes Bluffcove does provoke him. Way I see it, all or nothing really. :?[/quote]

YOU ARE WISE :wink:

That profile picture you made of IRONMAN had me laughing in stiches erwin :lol: :lol: , clever work :smiley: :smiley: .

Well anyway guys we have to do something about these trolls, they are corrupting the site and drawing attention to unneccasary debations instead of the main topic of WW2 !!!

If we get rid of IRONMAN, we should also do something about Bluffcove. He’s not as much a troll as IRONMAN but still I think sometimes Bluffcove does provoke him. Way I see it, all or nothing really. :?[/quote

ah leave him be for the moment. Just be very strict with him. I already told him that we arent going to argue with him. If he fucks up he knows he is going to be banned. So lets give him his LAST CHANCE. I know we have already been kind enough but…every site needs at least one retard for fun. I give him 3-4 weeks before he doesnt something that will get him banned. So let him be for the moment

i agree, there is just not enough reason to ban him now, but i bet its something soon or later

Anyway I had give IRONMAN my last informal warning.

My arguments for permanent banning would be:
a) he is a troll (a new kind of troll).
b) he turn upside-down each topic on which he post.
c) some people (example Bluffcove) started to insults as a reply at his moronic posts - and this is an unnecessary thing. (I’d like to say him “SHUT THE FUCK UP” like I’d said to fareast - but it isn’t normal!!)

If the time comes…just messege me and you tell him and then I tell him and or someone else and we will give him a double whammy for not listening to either. Then maybe some kind of bla for his post. Anyhow this is his last chance so make sure he stays in line but if he isnt going to listen then he isnt going to be a member. Bottom line.

I just popped back in for a quick look round.

I only read one thread - shoudl Britain have started WW2 with a 21st century army to defend france by attacking the USSR at the end of WW2. At least, that was the argument raised.

IRONMAN - ban him. He trolls anyone he finds on the forum unless they are sycophants of his. Additionally, the standard of debate he brings to every thread demeans all of us. That, and the level of misinformation about WW2 basics that he brings to the site. We expect to be taken seriously as a forum for WW2 discussion, but when IRONMAN claims that the UK only went to war with Germany because Germany attacked the UK or that there was no significant British presence during the Battle of France, a moderator should challenge and if necessary edit-correct.

Bluffcove - I wouldn’t oppose a formal warning. He trolls, but in a limited fashion.

And now I’m off to watch Saints reserves play Chelsea reserves.

IRONMAN has recently been taking the piss out of the mods and admin aswell but erwin backed us up. :slight_smile:

He hasn’t realized that there was no battle fought at Valley Forge? I’m taking American History and I covered that topic not too long ago, 1000ydstare is, very right.

“Valley Forge, 40 km (25 mi) west of Philadelphia, was the campground of 11,000 troops of George Washington’s Continental Army from Dec. 19, 1777, to June 19, 1778. Because of the suffering endured there by the hungry, poorly clothed, and badly housed troops, 2,500 of whom died during the harsh winter, Valley Forge came to symbolize the heroism of the American revolutionaries. Despite adverse circumstances, Baron Friedrich von Steuben drilled the soldiers regularly and improved their discipline. Today the historic landmarks and monuments are preserved within Valley Forge National Historical Park (established 1976).”

Above information from http://www.americanrevwar.homestead.com/files/VALLEY.HTM

So as you can see IRONMAN, during the harsh winter of 1777-1778, Valley Forge was a training ground where Contenintal soldiers were brutally drilled by the German marshal Baron Friedrich von Steuben. Because of the hard work that the Continentals underwent that winter, and the lack thereof on the British part, we were able to defeat the British. It was considered a win because it was a victory to survive the brutal winters, the relentless drills, and the shortages of food, clothing, etc.

that’s chit!

?? :? :shock: I don’t understand, when you say thats shit, what are you referring to as shit.

?? :? :shock: I don’t understand, when you say thats shit, what are you referring to as shit.[/quote]

That’s one of the favorites phrases of IRONMAN.

Topic moved BTW!