More classic Iron man

i think i will ban him for life
but its because of the warning given by Crab_to_be

Incase you haven’t noticed, Frionpan is bypassing his ban with his newest username, Hygelic. It wasn’t very hard at all to track it, he didn’t change his IP or anything. This guy is just getting stupider and stupider. :roll: Anyway, FW or Gen. Sandworm, will you do us all a favor and ban the troll again?

Well considering that we didnt give him a 6th and 7th warning and just went to complete ban…lets just see what he does. Might be more torture to see whats going on with the site but not able to respond. If he does we will ban his IP. That should fix it. Let me or FW know when Hygelic posts a msg.

dont need to wait for his respond, he is completely ban

Not unless you banned his IP. He can keep coming back if you dont do that!

yes, i sure did, thanks for the remind :slight_smile:

He already posted a message in US Guns of WWII, but either I or Dani deleted it.

Tiger, you deleted his post. I deleted only the post of the LargeBrew at his request.

Really, it must’ve been somewhat subconciously because I don’t really remember it. :oops:

Tiger, Hygelic as you could notice, have 0 posts. How did you know that he had the same IP with IRONMAN if you didn’t delete his post (also checking his IP)??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i delete it, his post is full of negative comment of the forum, i dont want our users to read that one

It’s a sahme you didn’t archive it instead. I’d have enjoyed reading his crazed angry yellings (for once). Oh, the screams of impotent rage!!!

no offense, why you wanna read his pointless reply

actually i do not see the purpose of storing up garbage in that room, we should have delete it to make this forum run a little smoother

1 - It would amuse me to read him rant and rage against the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. It’s gone though, so I’l have to live without reading it. One day at a time, taking it one day at a time :wink:

2 - Sure. I think the archive room is a good place to put threads to one side. If it’s a pointless thread, then bin it, as happened to the ‘IRONMAN has PM’ thread. (I did it!)

Should be a good ideea to quote him, or anybody in the archive room.

I was searching old gaming forums about Quake and found this:

http://www.splashdamage.com/index.php?name=pnPHPbb2&file=printview&t=3268&start=0&sid=35f8ef5a8a121185195298b71a768068

Its early ironman. I’m not sure if I should share it with the rest though. What do you guys think?

IRONMAN only went downhill from there :roll:

i aint going to read a novel written by him :wink:

FW, you mean a series of novels! :lol: :lol: