NationStates

Scaley, 2nd on “Largest Trout Fishing Sector in WW2IC”. You were the last on “The Most Politically Free Nations in WW2IC” :lol:

[/quote]

Bah! Freedom’s overated, the people wouldn’t know what to do with freedom. All they need is my benificent rule.

we can set it up in here if we dont mind[/quote]

I think it would be better to open a “NationStates” usergroup. What you say?[/quote]

sure, i try to get this done now, if not, can gen. sandworm get the job done, thanks

we can set it up in here if we dont mind[/quote]

I think it would be better to open a “NationStates” usergroup. What you say?[/quote]

sure, i try to get this done now, if not, can gen. sandworm get the job done, thanks[/quote]

Do we really need more than this thread at the moment? There are not the many people from here playing to require more than this thread. Let alone another forum section!

I think we need to start advertiseing to get more people to join WW2IC.

I just noticed that today’s rankings are based on basket weaving, and i’m rated 4th, i don’t think that’s fair they obviously haven’t taken into consideration the compulsory courses of ‘underwater basket weaving’ that i make my people do.

I’m rated 7th for basket weaving. And of course the one oustanding issue!

It seems that I was wrong. I was “elected” 3 days ago. Either FW or Firefly could withdraw their endorsement to me meaning that I’ll have only one and the next UN delegate will be Firefly or FW.

Is corrupt dictatorship good or bad? :?

Guess what, when I joined nationstates, I also went to join krackinempire. And now I left for no apparent reason they’re sending me e mails asking me are you there? and why did I leave.

Havent played much in awhile and my region is boring think i might move soon. However things in my country are getting interesting:

The Oppressed Peoples of Nicapoo is a very large, pleasant nation, notable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 56 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. The average income tax rate is 28%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Gambling.

Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed, public nudity is compulsory, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and euthanasia is legal. Crime is a problem. Nicapoo’s national animal is the cow, which is also the nation’s favorite main course, and its currency is the waadaapah.

Nicapoo is ranked 22nd in the region and 49,552nd in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.

Here’s how my nation is doing

The Holy Empire of Wessexistan is a large, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 45 million are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation’s GDP and refers to individual citizens as “human resources.”

The large, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Trout Farming.

Women earn less than half the salary of men if they can even find a job, teenagers are sent to jail for being out too late, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV programme in Wessexistan, and school uniforms are compulsory. Crime – especially youth-related – is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Wessexistan’s national animal is the gerbil, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the zontag.

Wessexistan is ranked 2nd in the region and 12,642nd in the world for Most Extreme Nations.

Sounds like paradise doesn’t it?

I still mess with this from time to time anyone know the password to ww2ic…ill carry on the name myself :slight_smile:

Check your PM!

Now in WW2IC if anyone wants to join

I got problems right now in nationstates, seems that my i can’t log into one of my nations. America 231. I’ve come up with three possible reasons.

1. My nation has been hacked and everythings has been changed.
  2. Some things wrong with the site at this moment.
  3. My computer might be messed up.

Your nation is still there. If you use a auto-logon maybe your password file has become corrupt. Try typing in everything again.

i will be making one soon
i am thinking of a good name

http://www.nationstates.net/markusnaslund

this is mine

can anyone pm me for the password, sorry i forget

Check your PM.