NationStates

i have a better game than nationstates

http://www.cybernations.net/

I want to live in the bush.:slight_smile:

Wow I’ve tried it, its better than NationStates indeed!

I just joined. Imperial Nishu serves the glory of Emperor Nick (for now)!

whats your account in there?
mine is waffen SS

Just plain old Nickdfresh.:smiley:

anyways, my country has 87 workers and 56 soldiers

For some strange reason, my taxes say I will collect $0.00. I wonder why.

i am sorry baker, i already have four trading slot

anyways, if more people join cybernations, we should have an alliance here

Yes an alliance, this is an idea.

That would be interesting.

this is what i think the game should upgrade in the future, what do you think?

i agree this is a great ideas allow users to build different cities within the country. Users can create different advantage to the players. for example, If Berlin is a forest, that means infustructure fee will be lower. If users create a city in london (i dont know about this) and it might be an ocean city, the users would able to increase citizens in a faster rate.

More importantly, the cities that the users create can allow more military unit to deploy. Allowed military force to hold important strategic places such as tank factories, barracks, oil field.

Different race should have different advantage. for example, german might be good at soldiers trainning (better odds at winning a war), Britain is good at resource collecting (faster increase on citizens). chinese are good at building (faster building rate for major project like airports or train station or highway). However, if the players just create another city, the happniess of the citizens will goes down because they have to face a new living envioment and some of them cant really take it that well in the beginning. Programs like these should make the game more fun

• encourage more people to take bike or bus instead of cares (thus decrease the pollution), but it would cost 2000 dollars a day (the transportation system is expensive)
  • solar power plant to decrease pollution again and increase citizens happniness.

Trains and aiports can be build for civil and military use (airports cannot used on military since there is no air force)

More importantly is its demographic position for battles. for example, tanks move faster on dry land then wetland, and will travel a lot slower or even impossible to get through the forest area, so that random weather does effect the war since a forest fire can burn all the trees and tanks are able to travel to the area again. People can build forts in their city that they create to protect their capitals. Stormtroopers can attack the fort and destroyed the facility (pretty much a very big gamble for the attacker). If the defenders are being cutoff, their morale will dramatically decrease and thus will easier to beat by enemy troops.

• there should be different kinds of solders, and each platoon would have their own trainning level and experience. Those two factors will determine their ability to fight with another nation. Not to mention different kinds of tanks

• there should be mines and traps in area, but the area will experience extreme depression for a quite a few days and would cost a lot to remove the mines after the war. Not to mention that users will not able to deploy a lot of troops in the area.

anyone can send me aid? thanks

How much do you need?

10,000?

Sorry can’t help you there I only got two grand. If I didn’t do anything but collect taxes and pay bills, right now I would have $32,000. :frowning:

join the ODN alliance, they give up to 100,000 dollars in aid for new comers.