Need for Speed:Most Wanted

If someone does a WWII mod for that, the vehicles dont have go at a realistic speed. In fact they should make the tank the fastest vehicle in the game, cause itll look hilarious going all quicker than the Jeeps! Also the Jeep should have a special ability to jump over small obstacles!

Yes it would be funny but it is not my tipe of thing though :smiley: .

Henk

what is going to be the objective for the tanks though?
racing while capturing the flag while taking spawn points?

Souping up tha tank! now thats the stuff! really funny seeing a tank with hydralics :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats happened with this topic,post about NFS:MW and dtop about tanks… :shock: HG the Mustang did you drive it in game i want to buy but i am not sure is he good. :?

Nope, never buy the Mustang, because it does not have handeling of any sorts, but it does have very nice speed and spins at the pullaway. I would never buy it because if the cops are on your tale you wnat speed with handeling. The MB Mc Claren is quite nice, I love the sound of the engine./

Henk

Ok now i am driving BMW the best car on the game ,i cannot do upgrade on him only visual engine and turbo no. :?

You lucky dog. How does it drive and how fst can it go? I wish I had It. How many cars do you have and what is their names.

Henk

BMW,Galardo,Lancer,Murcellago,Golf GTI,Audi,and i am sell many of them now…Subaru,Mustang,Fiat…You?

I have both the Lumborginnis, and a Mazda. That is all. I forgot what is the name of the second Lumborgini if you buy them at the Car shop. That is my best car.

Henk

I am interested which Lamborghini can you find name? :wink:

Ah, mate if I had the game wiht me I could have told you but I do not have it so I do not know their names. There are only two Lumborginis in the game, the first one is quite cheap, but the second one are ecpensive and that is the one I last drove.

Henk

Ok maybe Lamburghini Gallardo is the best.

Well it gets me out of tight sittuations with the cops and it helps me win the races and I love that car. The thing I wish is that you can unlock a cop car and race wiht that.

What do you think Hanz?

Henk

Yeah that will be great if we find cheat for that or something ,cop cars are very powerfull and strong all V12…you see cannot escape from them.

Amen, but they are very fast and strong. I tried to get a few cheats but there are just stuped ones. Have you ever got the black inspector that tells you in the begining of the game that he want to take your car and bust you for raceing.

He is a dam good cop, if he chase you you will never get rid of him. I always get the cops one way or the other, they do not like be the buggers.

Henk

I think once in last race with Razor.

Just think of if you had his car and raced with it.

Henk

He he impossible cop cars have maximup speed,imagine witout nitro you are first. :smiley:

That would be nice. The thing about Need for Speed Most Wnated that also not so great is the drag racing. Oh boy do I hate this game’s drag racing.

I always get away first but crash into a car that goes acros the road or the car respond to late and crashes.

They must actualy put in real fast sport cars like Ferrarie, Bugatti Veyron and more BMW’s and VW’s and so and so on.

It looks like it to me like EA is going to go the same road with Need for Speed serious like they did with Medal of Honor.

That would be bad. I am not a fan of racing games, but oh boy did Need for Speed Underground 2 make me want to race and I must say Hunz that Need for Speed Most Wanted is a good game, they just left out a few things.

I love it when cops chace me, becuase I love braking their cars and smashing them. :lol:

Henk