Need for Speed:Most Wanted

And me too i am not fun racing games i only play NFS:hOT PURSUIT two times,underground i never played,only most wanted becouse he is very good game,and i like cars hmmm we all love cars i suposed :lol: BMW is my favourite VW too Golf 4 GTI,Golf 5 GTI RS series with 260 HP and others… but WW2 games is the best for me.

Medal of honor nahhh stupid you alone kill half german army …CoD1,2 BIA,Pilot down,BF ww2 series,and game about vietnam war Vietcong and Vietcong2 ,patch VC:Fist Alpha did you ever play this game.

I once played Vietnam and I must say it put me off totaly, I took it back the next day to the rental place and gave it back and tokk a WW2 game to cool me down. Vietnam the game was not so full of action for me like CoD and CoD2. They have action but lack in how you fight back and kill the enemy. Those guys just don’s want to die.

Yes, MoH is like killing half of the German army by yourself, but CoD are not like that and you get a team, but I still do it on my own. I love WW2 games too.

Cars, oh boy I am not a die hard fan but I love lovely cars and I realy wish I had a VW Golf GTI 1600 or the Bugatti Veyron. Did you know VW builds them?

Henk

VW Golf GTI 1600 hmm no i know only VW 1.8 is GTI and GT VW 1.6 have 75-85 HP all 1.8 have 105-145 HP Golf 2 GTI 16V have 145 HP,about
Bugatti Veyron… :lol: :lol: i dont have a million dollars did you. :lol: :lol:

I meant !6. VW GTI, we get it here. That is still cheap. Here it cost & 000 000 Rand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you like the VW Turac, I do not know how to spell it so please excuse me if I spelled it incorect :oops: .

Henk

Turac lol :lol: :lol: maybe VW Touareg 2.5 TDI that is jeep the best one

and

Also check this http://www.vw.com/touareg/

What you think about VW Corrado he is the redone :lol: http://www.thhe.dk/VW_Corrado-3.jpg

Thanks for the pics they are great. I love the VW Touareg and it was voted as the best 4X4 of its tipe here in South Africa and my uncle drives one and it is great. He works for VW and here the Golf GTI and the new Polo is the most wanted VW cars.

The VW Corrado looks great, I wish I had that baby. :shock:

What do you drive mate?

I do not have a car thanks to my dad.

Henk

My father have BMW M5 and he not buy me strong car damn becouse i am young and i dont have expirience :x i have i drive Golf 5 my thats car of my mother and i drive them too,maybe very soon i get my own GTI with 180 HP and autobahn is my :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well mate if the stupit sun of a gun of a idiot stop failing me of shit I may get my Big Truck licence. The first time was my foult but the second and third was the stupid on who should have passed me.

I wish I could say what he is, but that would be just a waste of my breath.

My mom drives a 1600 VW Caddy 1995 model, and it drives quite nice compared to my dad’s 1600 Toyota Corrola whish is just junk.

Henk

Dont give up :wink: Toyota Corrola that is nice car,or you destroy car of your father… :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: , yes I would like to burn it, but my dad’s poor hart would be broken.

Henk

Lol maybe Toyota will crash alone,in garage one morning you come and cars is in parts :lol: :lol:

You joke, one morning when my dad had the car only a few weeks I parked the car in the garage but when in to fast and parked the car on the car’s bumper. My dad was very angry. Jap cars are shit, it is just a coffee can on weels. :lol: :lol: The car in front was my dad’s old Golf and it did not have a sratch on it.

Henk

Japanese cars are good hONDA but parts is expensive and you must order all of them, with VW i just go to the shop and buy. :lol: :lol:

Yes, I stand corrected, Toyota Pick ups and Honda are great cars. Yes, why are the parts for Toyota so expensive? It is cheaper to buy a VW Citi Golf !6.i than a 14. Toyota Tazz.

The Tazz is shit anyway so it would not even come close to the VW Citi, allthough the Tazz has aircon and CD player I want comfort and a reliable car.

Henk

Expensive becouse they are cars form east,its difficuly to find parts and price go up,every shop have parts of vw,opel’s,fiat,peugeot and others…

So expensive but so crappy. :lol: I would rather buy a German car than those over priced cans on weels. Now why do I say German? They are great deal for your money and they give you what you want.

What did you think of the Dodge Viper in Need for Speed MW?

Henk

Viper hmm he is good on reallity when you drive him,very good,fast,and have good hendling,in game i dont know not good in game for me when you press accelator uffff he go in all sides…

Yep, that bloody thing loves to spin in all directions when you pull away. Oh boy I saw this great advert for the new VW Jetta, man these guys who think of these things realy are good. Hanz have you ever seen the advert for the VW GTI Golf?

I wish They would realy put in some more cars in the Need for Speed games.

Hanz if you could chose what car would you put in the game?

Henk

Hmm waht car 8) for sure more BMW M3 or M6 then,Golf 4 R32,and maybe Masserati don know. :wink:

Well mate I at last passed my driver licince today and I am very happy now. Now I can drive everything on the road except a moter bike.

Well I would also say the Masserati and the Golf and also the BMW. I would also put in some Ferraris. I love the Ferraris shape and the sound of the engine.

Do you like the Ferraris Hanz?

Henk