Need for Speed:Most Wanted

Mate did you have maybe picture of your Golf,i am innterested to see him,if you put Tuning chip in Astra 1.6 you will for sure have Astra of 2.0i power with 160HP check this Opel Astra 1.6i images and also visit www.opel-tuning.org

Astra G Sport -98

Astra G club 1.6 -1999 year

Why is Opel called Vauxhall in Britain? The Golf GTI is a great car, anything VW is often very good.

Off course VW is the best especially new Passat.

No, mate I do not have as pic of it, it is my moms work car and she must leave it at work, but I will try to get a pic of it. You know mate how the 1981 VW GTS Golf 1600 looked like, now the same shape, only the interion and the engine has changed. It has the same engine in as the Polo, just feul injected.

VW rules. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Henk

Okay mate waht you say for the website :smiley: i must find some VW tuning website but good one not trash. :lol:

That sounds great mate. I was on VW website the other day and they should get pics of all there models that they have build.

Not in German then mate or I will be lost in the dark :lol:

Henk

In Brasil and Argentina the Opel is done under the name “Chevrolet”.

Some pictures of the Chevrolet Astra of the Touring TC-2000argentinian racetrack.

Ford Focus and Renault Megane in the same category.

I never knew that. I know about Vauxhall but not about this. Ford and Mazda are together here and VW and Aoudi are also together.

Henk

Nice pictures Panzerknacker.

HG yes mate i will try to fing VW tuning website on English don’t worry. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: , I understand mate. Looks like guys love to mod VW :lol: . The Golf has great sound if you tune the sound right it wounds great. The Citi Golf shape.

Henk

I find some sites :? yes many people who have VW try to mod him becouse he is the best for that and also how to say have line for that,looks very nice. :stuck_out_tongue:

www.tuning-magazin.de

www.kremser-tuning.de

Check this VW Polo:

Look VW Golf i think or Corrado :smiley: :

The new Honda Civic for the 2007 season in TC 2000.

so anyone has any idea on unlocking new cars?

What you mean with “unlocking” ? :!:

He meant on Need for Speed Most Wanted. :wink: You just drive the races and win the guys canrs and if you win the memebers each member on the blacklist you unlock a new car.

Henk

no, i mean in the game underground, i believe there is a function where you can just take the car out for one race, but all i can choose from those menu are weak cars.

You start of with weak cars but later on you get great cars. After almost every race you unlock a car and also new parts to mod your car. The Mazda RX8 you get near the end of the game and is great to mod and race. The Mitchibichi is also a great car and is quite fast. The Toyota Supra is also a fast car but it does not have great handeling so stick with the Mitchibitchi it is a better car.

Any more Qestions, just ask.

Henk

thanks, i have a stupid weak car to race around, but i manage to win most of them

until one of the race, where the car would break down during the race, whats up with that?

I think that is a drag, you must change the gears yourself and they do not change outomaticly and if you do not the car will breakdown. It happend to me to the first time and I hate the trafic in a drag and those bloody trucks.

Henk

For a minute I forgot that this topic is about a PC game. 8)