Need for Speed:Most Wanted

Well done HG congretulations :wink: yeah i love Ferraries F50 or something and,Marranelo,Enzo Ferrariā€¦

Thank you very much Hanz. Oh yes mate, I love the Ferrari F-50. It is one of the nicest ones there are.

Henk

Ferraries are great but we never drive it, :frowning: who knows mabe we can buy it in future :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amen mate. I wish I could have one of those to drive around. The thing about the Lumborginni is the long nose that is not great if you drive around in town, you can not see where you are going, like parking.

That is why I would rather have the Ferrari.

But if I get a Beatle I would put a sticker on the back that reads.

WHEN I AM BIG, I WANT TO BE A PORSHE.

:lol:

Henk

Iā€™d really like a Jaguar XK, hopefully one day Iā€™ll have enough cash for one!

Yes, they are great cars and I forgot about them. I have not seen a lot of them in South Africa. I wonder why, maybe it is to expensive.

Great pic Tiger.

Henk

Jaguar and Aston Martin tooā€¦ :lol: :lol:

Hanz you have not been around alot nice to hear from you again. :lol:

Oh yes those sound good. I was once hit by a Jag on my bike and the drunk sun of a gun drove away but I got him at the end. Dam that car did not have a scratch on it :shock: .

It is strange that youy can not get a MINI on the game, I wonder how it will look if you pimp it or mod it.

Henk

Hello i have how to say hmm :smiley: work to do so i hve a little time for net.

Yeah Mini or new BMW 1.

Oh yes. Every time I am on the net I get chashed of for a phone call. I hate it.

What kind of work do you do mate?

Henk

I wok with my father but i think then we are in off-topic and also hello to everyone did you guys forget me? :oops:

Yes, I almost did mate. :lol:

How is things with you?

Henk

Hmm everythings is cool,but i am forget english little,i never know english good, :oops: but now i am forget and what i am learn.

Did you see the new Hyundaii jeep Santa Fee,i am look test before 3-4 days preety cool car and powerfull.

Nope, but here the reputation of the Hyundai is not very good, just like the Jap cars, the engine is great but the qalaty is not there in other sence. I must say VW does the thing for me, drive nicly and is all in all a great car.

Do not worry mate I am just as poor when it comes to english and spelling :lol:

Henk

Yup maybe but testā€™s said that Santa Fee is great,good handling,reduction,you can drive in all conditions.
VW is the best i know that 8) Toureg is in the first place. :smiley:

Amen, that is true, but it is realy expensive mate and I wish I could have one for my self or a VW Golf GTi 1600.

Henk

Heh :smiley: ehy not 1.8 GTI or 2.0 TDI :smiley: the new Opel Vectra do you see it mate really beauty.

I have not seen it here mate, The 1800 Golf Gti would be nice, but too much power for me, I will just try to dice everyone. :lol:

I saw the other day somone get killed by someone who drove to vast and hit someone trying to cross the street, that was nasty.

Now what do you want to drive mate?

Henk

Enjoy is speed,Fast and Furious :lol: :lol: i like fast drive.

Oh yes, my mom drives me scared at times, she drives a 1600i CITI Golfs, dam that thing kicks ass compared to a 1600 Opel Corsa. I would not mind to have one of those babys. The Citi Golfs is small and fast and even faster with feul injection.

Henk