New MODs

No, I did not was hit by Flak.

Nevertheless, I dont think he is getting personal with you at all. He only has 3 posts after all.

Unless anyone has any objections im all for the complete promotion of Panzerknacker to full mod status and all perks that go with the position. Panzerknacker if every one approves do you accept the promotion?

No objection here, welcome to full Mod status panzer, long may you continue to contribute.

Panzerknacker if every one approves do you accept the promotion?

off course :stuck_out_tongue:

No objection from me!
Bienvenidos! :smiley:

Good Deal…we will do that as soon as we get a confirmation from FW which im sure wont be a problem. Tiger whom im sure approves wont be around because of vacation. So just a bit longer Captain! :smiley:

No problemo.

No objection from me!
Bienvenidos! :smiley:

thanks but is “bienvenido”…Is only me. :smiley:

sure, there will be no objection from me

Oops! Gracias for correction anyway!

Lets all welcome are new mod Panzerknacker! Congrats and thanks! :smiley:

Many thanks Dani and Gen Sandworm, today I made my usual login …and I was quiet impressed for my “captain” bar :stuck_out_tongue:

Just checking on who the Mods are nowadays.

Since Tiger has been defrocked am I right in thinking the following are Mods:

Gen S
FW
Dani
Panzer-K
Me

Is that us or have you made any more since the board was moved to the new format?

The old crew (with exception of Tiger).

Ah we are the famous Five then! Ok thanks for that.

…and above all, the man who made this forum and this site alive.

(applause) ww2admin (applause):wink:

i have a crazy idea of letting lancer44 to be a new mod, how about that?

It is too early, much too early. Lancer is so hot that in the first minute of modding he’ll warn all the new Russians users.:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m with Dani. Far too early for him to be a MOD. We dont even know if he will stay around yet. Give him time. There are other candidates out there if we need one, which I dont think we do right at this minute.

IMHO the activity on the board it’s not so intense. So the adding of a new mod is useless in this moment (even as a replacement for Tiger).

Yep, there are some possible candidates. I propose to discuss later, when we’ll need a new mod.