New MODs

sure, if no one oppose to letting lancer to be moderator, i will pm him

Whoa slow your roll there fellas…How about we 1st decide if we need a new mod. I dont think we do. So there are 5 of us and a yes no vote so lets do it democratically.

0-1 against so far.

Next Person!

well, thats my thought to oppose having a new mod. but to have one would not be bad, because we badly need a memeber to come to this site regularly and create interesting thread. Or some activities that attracts some users to come regularly as well. That is our goal for long time, but it is not done because of poorly organized activities (this is my fault too)

to give him some credit for what he has done for this forum might just encourage him to do so

So im assuming that your voting for a new mod in which case the vote now stands at:

1 for - 1 against

Please correct me if im wrong!

i edit my previous post. just a minor change

but no, dani supports it too.

Thats cool but ill wait for dani to vote. Please vote however you feel. Im for what you guys want. Thats my job is to make sure my mods have what they need to make a better site. So if thats the wish youll get no veto from me. But for now the vote for a new mod stands at

1 for - 1 against

Actually 4+GS it’s a good team counting the active members and threads. So I vote no.

And actually, considering F-Fs last post I vote yes (but not yes on a new mod but yes on Lancer as an Aussie mod).

So no+yes divide by 2 means abstain.:smiley:

So far:
1 for
1 against
1 abstain

2 votes missing.

Thats okay unless we reach a tie. In which case if you dont vote then ill make the final discesion. I want to hear all your arguements. Mine is that things are fine they way they are. Anyhow im always all ears. If we decide on a new mod then we will discuss who. Lancer would make a great addition but so would others. So lets just see how it goes. Anyhow FF and PK please make your votes. Thanks

I think that we are fine so far…no need of more Mods.

Sorry but that is my thinking.

Against.

actually i dont mind having an extra mod or not
they seems to have their own pros and cons.

Well we will see what FF has to say.

right now
1 for
2 against
1 abstain

I vote no.

Despite what I said before I was thinking more about a reserve Mod than anything else.

There are a few people out there who would like to be Mods other than Lancer.

So when we reach the stage that we need another Mod I think that we should have a new thread with a POLL and then thoroughly discuss the attributes of more than 1 person.

What we dont need is the ridiculous situation we had last year when we allowed guys to vote on the next MOD. The guy chosen didnt even MOD anything!

Cheers

So the vote has passed for NO as the moment. FW i think the other members and I understand your concern but at the moment we kinda feel “if it aint broke dont fix it.” Of course things could change very promptly and we might regret not having gotten a new mod. However with the experience of the 5 staff members we have im sure we can squash just about anything. And if the site comes under some kind of attack i can quickly give you all ban powers. Plus let us not forget in the furture that it will take sometime to train a new mod.

I might state that i have no problems with mentioning to people that we might consider them for a staff position and would like to see how they conduct themselves. But naturally we make no promises.