New Staff Member!

So drum roll please… :smiley:

Here is the news. After careful thought, Nickdfresh and George Eller will be are 2 new staff members.

Also as of December 1…Dani will be stepping down as Chief Mod. His call BTW. He will remain on the staff as an adviser but will have no moderation powers. However his position will still carry alot of weight. He will also be promoted to Brigadier General for his service to the site.

Firefly will be replacing Dani as Chief Mod. So any complaints about mods (after Dec 1) are to be directed to Firefly and myself.

Thats it! Any questions!

Id just like to thank Dani for all his work here in the last 3 years, he has done an excellent job and I hope I can live up to his high standards.

Also I would like to welcome the new guys to the Modding team, I think that with their addition we have the best set of Mods the site has had since its birth.

Cheers…

Piper ! Blackbear if you please! Cheers all !

405-06001b1.jpg

Here, Here - Cheers :slight_smile:

Great now the boards have gone to hell LOL Way to go you 2 !!

Thanks mate! Keep it up!:wink:

You bet!:smiley:

Congrats to one and all.

Big shoes to fill Firefly.

The same from me.

Big shoes to fill Firefly.

Nah, he’ll be right.

Notice how the moment he becomes a base wallah staff officer his avatar goes from field shagged grimy to parade ground sparkle? :smiley:

And that five day stubble magically converted itself into a huge mo. There’s magic at work there. :smiley:

The same from me, not that I’ve been on the site all that time.

Also I would like to welcome the new guys to the Modding team, I think that with their addition we have the best set of Mods the site has had since its birth.

Welcome to George and Nick. You’ll both be assets to the site. Cheers, mates.

Congratulations to you guys and I wish you the best.

digger

Thank you for the congratulations and whiskey. :slight_smile:

I wish Dani the best and hope to see him post here when he can, and congratulations to FireFly on a well deserved kick upstairs…

And yeah, at least his avatar finally shaved today…

Congratulations, hug and kisses for the new Mods ( kisses in the cheeck that is)

Damn arent we the loving family. If I ever step down and get “ehhhhh…see ya around.” Im going to be pissed. :smiley:

:D:D

Anyway, I can’t miss this. So thanks to all of you and be aware that I’m not leaving anywhere. I just step down as a chief mod and also as a mod. I’ll continue to enjoy this board as much as on its beginnings.

Damn arent we the loving family. If I ever step down and get “ehhhhh…see ya around.” Im going to be pissed.

All right General, dont be jealous, a hug and a kiss for you too. :rolleyes:

I suggested we have mods with a sense of humour, not all warm, cuddly, fuzzy, kissy, kissy!;):shock::roll::slight_smile:

digger

Quote: “And that five day stubble magically converted itself into a huge mo. There’s magic at work there.”

Nae so much magic as good, stout Scot Genes. Keeps growing even after you cut it…good for storing Haggis in as well… More Whisky!

Mmmmmmmm Haggis…

I thought they kept that odious meat in their sporran?

Yep, it was so, but if the stash was long enough, and the whisky good enough, one might be forgiven confusing the two.Also, it leaves room for more “safeties”, and the aforementioned whisky. Haggis is only odious by reputation,(by those unfamiliar with the heavenly pudding) its actually very good,(although quite rich) and with the sides of tatties & neeps, well, what could be better.

haggis.jpg