Posts from Argentinian Military

Sounds good. [/quote]

Fully agree!

Could be a problem the fact that I quoted parts of Erwin’s last post?
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=38169#38169

Well with crab to be onboard I think the User group can go ahead, anyone else that wants to sign up can do if they meet the requirements.

Make it so General S!

Room is created. Dani and Tiger have been added for a bit more moderation. FW and I can always see it. Firefly I will let you handle the adding of the members. Its pretty straight forward let me know if you have and questions.

All done Mein Fuhrer, lets see how long it remains sane and possibly how long till Erwin begs to get back?

:wink:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=38711#38711
???
Agree?

Personally dont see a problem unless they make it a problem. Easier to tell which side your coming from.

Well so far the Group is going well. Ask me that again in a month though! But I am confident that the 50 post rule will keep certain people from coming here just to talk Falklands. And if they do appear and just post smileys, then it is not definate they will get into the user group anyway.

Perhaps after seeing how this goes for a while we can propose other user groups?

Korea? Vietnam? Gulf?

I agree but I think we should really give this one sometime. If all goes well we can start with other wars. Maybe from there New Forums altogether. But one step at a time.

ww2admin…dont know if you will catch this but what is your opinion?

Speaking of Eagle’s post should we move in Falkland section from Admin archive Eagle’s anniversary thread?

I wuld say no as it pre-dates the opening of the Falklands Room. But if you think so go ahead, I dont think it will cause any harm.

I will wait for all opinions anyway.

My point of view is that Eagle could easily re-post without any problems in Falkland usergroup.It seems anyway that he lost his inspiration (or his source of inspiration).
On the other hand exactly that thread caused the opening of Falkland usergroup. We decided that without any sanction on Eagle for disobeying “non-Falkland issues” rule.

(Speaking of rules, hard to believe, but here it is: Eagle told me that he didn’t knew that it is a rule concerning WW2 avatars…)

My point of view is that Eagle could easily re-post without any problems in Falkland usergroup.It seems anyway that he lost his inspiration (or his source of inspiration).
On the other hand exactly that thread caused the opening of Falkland usergroup. We decided that without any sanction on Eagle for disobeying “non-Falkland issues” rule.
[/quote]

Tiger, FW, General, any thoughts?

[/quote]

Tiger, FW, General, any thoughts?[/quote]

Ill stand by Firefly’s call on this one. Kinda his baby since he can better judge the situation than I can.

So Firefly, it is your call! :smiley:

OK, I have no problem with it, but I dont think we should add any more old threads if requested to.

I have to admit that I’m surprised with how well the User group has gone so far, no one has started posting flamers yet and everyone seems to be using it for discussion on opposing views.

I am not surprised at all :smiley: :smiley:
Knowing Eagle and Panzerknacker (and their opinions on Erwin :wink: ) it isn’t a surprise that the discussions there goes normally.

I meant some of the brits not the Argentines!