Posts from "Hello to all members"

welcome to the forum:)

thanks! :smiley: ,yes,3-1 ,brasil losssesss!

I thought I would start this forum and topic so that we can discuss some issues in private. As well as a nifty thing people dont know about untill they a promoted to a mod.

ah, yes ver nifty. Now we can talk about a few people behind their backs (evil laugh) :smiley:

Good deal just wanted to make sure you found it. So what do you think about Erwin being the combat photograhper and possibly dani being a mod??

Good deal just wanted to make sure you found it. So what do you think about Erwin being the combat photograhper and possibly dani being a mod??[/quote]

Erwin seems very enthusiastic about it, so I think that he will make a good C.P. He seems to come on lots and will keep it very nicely updated. A good choice Id say. Dani looks like a nice possibility of becoming a mod, it seems he knows allot, and he hasnt got into any fight, unlike most.

Well lets all welcome Erwin to the War Room. He is are New Combat Photographer.

(Clapping*)

nice, sorry sandworm, i am not there when you message me

Lets also welcome Cactus. We will be a mod in American Military.

Welcome Cactus!

hi everybody!! :smiley: and Multumesc mult!

Thanks Dani, and Gen. I’ll try to do my best. 8)

Topic cleaned :!: ,if you aren´t agree,just send me a pm,no to other mods. thanks

:smiley:

Also welcome for Crab_to_be!! :smiley:

(Clapping*)

WELCOME CRAB! :smiley:

Thank you, you’ve been a wonderful audience. <bows>

Hi, I’m new here (just registered), and I like to say this is an awesome forum! I’ve always been fascinated in World War II and now I can discuss it with guys with as much (probably more) knowledge about WWII! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: