Posts from "Hello to all members"

Welcome Gen. JoshM!!! :smiley: ,have a nice time in the forum!!!.

feel here as in your home.

hi welcome to the forum :slight_smile:
but make sure to post in the right place next time
thanks for reading and have a nice day

It is fascinating how many people of different nations can discuss the world-changing event of the Second World War so easily, thanks to technology and understanding.

I believe that the sacrifice of our parents, grandparents and countrymen (and women) in the Second World War made this attainable, and that the shared horrors of those six years have brought humanity closer together.

It is not disrespectful to analyse the events of the period and to discuss them in this open manner; indeed, it adds to human understanding and commemorates those on all sides who lost their lives.

thanks! :smiley: ,yes,3-1 ,brasil losssesss![/quote]

lol :lol: , anyway, Welcome to the site, I hope you have fun.

Hi mate, welcome aboard. Some of them are mad as hatters and dont worry about all the penile banter, thats all its meant to be.

Now if you were called ‘Bobby’…

Well and I am a new in this site,this site is great and I will been all time here ,it’s just a yoke .HELLO EVERYBODY.

Welcome Clauss! :smiley:

Welcome!!

Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

WELCOME CLAUSS :smiley:

Tnx agian . :smiley:

Its past month from my registration here ,i am member one month here. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Im new too, joined in May and just wanted to say Im increasing my post count with this post :roll:

This is only one post , you think that i want to have a lot of posts ,no i WONT ,mods delete all my posts here ,see :wink:

Welcome to our newest moderator, Walther! Welcome to the life of a mod! :smiley:

Welcome Walther! Keep it up! :smiley:

Yeah welcome…

I added him to the list … hope he comes around soon.

Walther, welcome back. I hope your break was successful. You’ve missed out on some fun and games here, but something tells me your life doesn’t revolve around this (or any other) forum.

Has he finally settled in yet? :?