Quiz

OK then.
What’s the name of this great English actor of British and American films that have been twice played Rommel?

ummmm… hell you got me, if Dani, Gen. Sandworm or Pavy would come back this wouldn’t like be a contest of knowledge between us, seems like right now, your winning :lol: :wink:

I dont really care who’s winning,i just want these quizes to go on :smiley:

I agree but havent a clue to the answer of your question.

Pavy, Dani, wanna take a crack at this one? :lol:

OK here’s a hint:
His first name was James.

Sorry guys, with those last minutes trolls I have a lot of work to do.
But I’ll be back soon!!

Another hint:
Born 15 May 1909 in Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England, UK.

I’m still stuck, you should post this on the off topic quiz, you’d stump so many people :lol:

Sorry guys I thought it was an easy one.

And yes its James Mason.

lol :lol: i guess not

OK who wants the next question?

By the way Tiger,check your pm’s.

Since I doubt anyone else is gonna check here in the next day, I’ll take it, ok True or False; 6 Days after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan conducted its first Atomic Bomb test?

I think thats not true :wink: my opinion.

Im with Clauss on this one.

Sorry guys, its true. Someone take the next question.

C’mon Clauss hit it! :smiley:

Yeah Clauss, haven’t had a question from you in a bit :wink:

WTFOMGBBQ…okay your going have to show some proof on that on. Lets think about this for just a sec. Your country has been bombed to shit even before the 2 atomic bombs. Then they are dropped. And then you formally surrender to the americans on the 15. So the last bomb we dropped on the 9th so 6 days later would be the same day your surrender. So … okay lets test this shit and see if it works then surrender. Now that goes completely against japanese ww2 philosophy. I think if they had the slightest chance of victory or peace without a formal surrender they would have gone for it.

Anyhow show me something here.

I really don’t know what to tell you, the Japanese had testing facilities on the North Korean province and that didn’t get bombed. I really don’t know what else to tell you, it was some big History Channel documentary I watched awhile back :?

edit - by the time they tested the bomb, they knew it was too late to actually have any impact in the war