Quiz

Thanks Dani

Now here’s my question.

He was born in Iran.
At the age of 2 (yes two) he served with the Polish Second Corps.
At Monte Cassino he helped in the fighting by carrying ammunition for the guns.
Died in the age of 22 in Edinburgh, famous and well-loved.

Who might that be?

Voytek, The Iranian Soldier-Bear

Maybe he :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Correct-Bravo!

Your turn.

When first time in europe build concentration camp name of the place and year.

Easy isnt it ,i have only stupid questions. :oops:

Dachau, created in March 1933, was the first Nazi concentration camp.

Or was it Oranienburg?

Oranienburg was one of the first, but I believe Dachau was earlier. I’m not certain though.

C’mon Phantom give us the answer!

Well we not understand each other i am not mean on nazi camp,i am think on first camp that kind.
I and my stupid english damn. :oops:

Answer is Solovkima 1918 Lenin give order to build first concentration camp ,when Stalin come to power thats renamed to gulag or something like this i think.

:shock: Oops… :oops: My bad. Tsolias can post a quiz.

Tsolias your turn or Dani’s turn. :slight_smile:

Thanks

On December 1941, SS Reichsführer Himmler issued the following instructions to the Gestapo.

“After lengthy consideration, it is the will of the Führer that the measures taken against those who are guilty of offenses against the Reich or against the occupation forces in occupied areas should be altered. The Führer is of the opinion that in such cases penal servitude or even a hard labor sentence for life will be regarded as a sign of weakness. An effective and lasting deterrent can be achieved only by the death penalty or by taking measures which will leave the family and the population uncertain as to the fate of the offender. Deportation to Germany serves this purpose.”

How is this action known (by what name)?

Tsolias,
May I post your quiz (as a quotation) outside in the open forum?

Sure Dani.

Done.
Evharisto! :wink:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=32641#32641

The Night and Fog Decree.

Yes mate correct.
Your turn.

Ok easy question:

In Hitler’s Testement, he expelled 2 high ranking Nazi officials from the Nazi Party. Who were they and what did they do to get themselves expelled?

Hitler expelled Göring and Heinrich Himmler from the party and from all offices of State for disloyalty and for negotiating with the enemy without his knowledge and against his will, and for illegally attempting to take power in the State for themselves.

Yep, your turn.