Quiz

Thanks-think Ii’ll stick with the Greek soldier for now.

OKW stands for Ober-Kommando der Wehrmach and Its most senior officer was Wilhelm Keitel, Field Marshal and Chief of Staff for the whole of the period from 1938 to 1945.

:lol: Fine with me

Correct. Your question.

Who was the charming fellow that had sentenced to death by a British military court at Hamburg, 8.3.46, for supplying poison gas for the murder of internees as a Director of Tesch and Stabenow?

Bruno Tesch

Correct-your turn.

Sorry mates because I didn’t joined you always in this topic (in fact amazing topic). Hard work and "Big Brother duties :wink: ".

I will try to participate from now more often.
Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Well then why don’t you take the next question! :wink:

All right, here it is:
When were napalm first use in combat (in WW2, obviously)?

The first use of napalm occurred on July 23, 1944, during pre-invasion air strikes on the island of Tinian

Wrong answer! This was the second! :wink:

On July 17, 1944 Napalm incendiary bombs were dropped for the first time by American P-38 pilots on a fuel depot at Coutances, near St Lo, France

:?

Lesser known facts… :wink: :lol: :lol:

Your turn mate!

On his 78th birthday, The German ‘Grand Service Cross of the Golden Eagle’ was presented to blank

Fill in the blank :smiley: it shouldn’t be hard.

Ahh H. Ford.

Correct! Your question!

Who’s behind this quote:
“Not a single bomb will fall on the Ruhr. If an enemy plane reaches the Ruhr, you can call me Meier”

Easy! Hermann Goering! He would come to regret this promise later in the war :twisted:

Indeed he did :lol:
Your turn.

What was the first plane shot down over Brittain?

Sorry for the delay…Xmass duties :roll:

It was a Heinkel 111, built at the Heinkel-Werke in Oranienburg in October,1938. It crash-landed at Dumbie, near Dalkeith, in south eastern Scotland on October 28, 1939.