Quiz

Wait day or two,only i and you post here, :frowning: Dani,Tiger,Hiddenrug,Firefly Gen.Sandworm where are you guys.

I am here Hanz. But I am very stumped with this question. :?

Sorry guys I just came across this info the other day and I thought it’ll make our quiz interesting.
Anyway the answer is

.YES they did!
http://amphetamines.com/nazi.html

C’mon Hanz-your turn. :smiley:

Well I coulda guessed Yes they did :lol: What drugs did they give their troops?

Speed!
Read the link It’s quite intresting.

Speed!
Read the link It’s quite intresting.[/quote]

Hitler is suspected of having taken them himself. Watched a couple of good shows about that.

I am post a quiz i think maybe Tiger or Gen.Sandworm can post one. :wink:

In July 1943 one of the most devastating bombing raids during ww2 was carried out on “what town” and “what was the name of the operation?” You need both.

The night 27/28 July 1943: large raid by 787 aircraft bombing Hamburg!!!

The night 27/28 July 1943: large raid by 787 aircraft bombing Hamburg!!![/quote]

The night 27/28 July 1943: large raid by 787 aircraft bombing Hamburg!!![/quote][/quote]

Name of the operation i dont know.

Operation Gomorrah.

And when you put the 2 together you have the right answer! :smiley: Anyhow since Tsolias got the final part right its his turn. But please thank your partner Hans as well. :slight_smile:

And when you put the 2 together you have the right answer! :smiley: Anyhow since Tsolias got the final part right its his turn. But please thank your partner Hans as well. :)[/quote]

Lol Tsolias forward put quiz.

Thanks Hanz-good team work. :smiley:

Biological-warfare unit disguised as a water-purification unit, operated from 1937 to 1945 outside the city of Harbin, China.

Name the unit and It’s commander.

Unit 731, Commander Shiro Ishii?

Correct-your turn.

What specific event is this poster talking about?

Bataan Death March