Quiz

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That was a good one!
Hiddenrug when posting a quiz in this kind of thread it is supposed to have also the answer! You could post your question (because it’s not a quiz) in a normal thread.

Because I haven’t got the slightlest clue…[/quote]

I saw that Tsolias!!! :wink:

Correct Dani, your turn.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

haha, well next time Hiddenrug, please have the answer - it would have saved me a headache. :wink:

Because I haven’t got the slightlest clue…[/quote]

I saw that Tsolias!!! :wink:

[/quote]

:lol:

He was a Brigadier General.
He was the first General from his country to die in WW2
He fought to the death with a gun in each hand.
Who was he?

This is not true but i wil try,maybe General Panfilov (Semeon Tchernetsky) i think then he is died with your unit neat moscow 1941,8th guard division,they attacked germans panzers with guns,and bombs,he is Soviet hero.

:lol: :lol: sorry about that!!!

This is not true but i wil try,maybe General Panfilov (Semeon Tchernetsky) i think then he is died with your unit neat moscow 1941,8th guard division,they attacked germans panzers with guns,and bombs,he is Soviet hero.[/quote]

Nice try but I am not seek a Soviet one… :smiley:

This is not true but i wil try,maybe General Panfilov (Semeon Tchernetsky) i think then he is died with your unit neat moscow 1941,8th guard division,they attacked germans panzers with guns,and bombs,he is Soviet hero.[/quote]

Nice try but I am not seek a Soviet one… :D[/quote]

Ok i am know only that about him,iam read in book.

Come on others give us answers. :smiley: :smiley:

First clue: I’m not looking after a German general.

An American General perhaps? Or Italian? :?

:lol: :lol:
2nd and 3rd clue: Not American nor Italian.

OK, final clue: He was a Canadian general.

I think then you need to give us full answer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hong Kong, December 1941
On December 18, the Japanese landed on Hong Kong island itself. The defenders fought back as best they could, grimly holding onto their positions and counterattacking repeatedly.

The Canadian commander, Brigadier J.K. Lawson, was killed fighting with a pistol in each hand when his headquarters was overrun on December 19.

http://www.warmuseum.ca/cwm/newspapers/operations/hongkong_e.html

Interesting reading: http://www.vac-acc.gc.ca/general/sub.cfm?source=department/press/viewspeech&id=140

No one post here anymore so i will start. :smiley:

Who is said this ,Crete was the grave of the German parachutists’’?

General Karl Student.

Correct your turn.

OK
Did the German High Command give drugs (not medicine) to their soldiers and wich?

I dont know realy,i suposed they are but why :?

Hmm anyone else want to try or should I give it away?