Quiz

OK
About how many villages did the Nazis completely destroyed,during their occupation of Greece?

Somewhere around 450 - 460?

Excellent!
There were 460.

Your turn?

“He achieved great fame during the 1940 campaign in France. This German General’s distinction is that his 4th Panzer Groups got the closest to Moscow in December 1941, but did not charge. Hitler held him accountable, replaced him and stripped him of his rank. He was implicated in the Bomb Plot conspiracy against the Fuhrer and was hanged 8th August, 1944.”

What General is this passage talking about?

Fedor von Bock.

Afraid not.

Erich Hoepnerr? :?

Sorry, I seemed to have lost the answer to this one :oops:

Heres another easier one, how old was German Field Marshall Gerd von Rundstet when he was finally dismissed from duty.

Dont know what is happening with site,answer here is after 10 days :? all is innactive.

Sorry that would be my fault. I was having some internet difficulties - I’m not the most skilled when it comes to computers :oops:

No worries mate i am just courius becouse all are inactive. :wink:

So Clauss, how about you have the next question. This usergroup is becoming inactive :cry:

So Clauss, how about you have the next question. This usergroup is becoming inactive :cry:[/quote]

Yes that is true inactive so bad :frowning: but i dont have quiz wait please or you put one.

How about Dani or Tsolias then? I don’t have a quiz ready :?

Ok but where are they. :?

Tsolias is right now unable to login. His problem should be fixed.

Hey guys-I’ve missed you and this forum!
I had some login problems for some time now,but thanks to Dani-the best mod a guy can have-Im back again!
So tell me have I missed something?

Nothing at all Tsolias. In fact, I nominated you to post the next quiz… :wink:

Gen. Sandworm fixed your problem, mate! I only pointed out! :smiley:

OK here’s an easy one:
What was Benito Mussolini’s proffesion during the First World War?