Quiz

Yup next one.

True or false?

Hitler was a vegetarian.

True? :?

True? :?[/quote]

True and he also oddly enough didnt believe in hunting … so killing a bunch of jews okay…killing a bird … nope. Fucking wacko.

You’re both right.

Tiger your question.

True? :?[/quote]

True and he also oddly enough didnt believe in hunting … so killing a bunch of jews okay…killing a bird … nope. Fucking wacko.[/quote]

Lol, nice way to put it General. Ok so On December 21, 1907, Adolf Hitler’s mother died of what cause.

Hello? anyone here?

She died from cancer.

Yep your turn

On April 1, 1945, the German station ‘Radio Werwolf’ began broadcasting for the first time. It was created by Propaganda Minister Geobbels to rally the population to suicidal resistance. Its theme, repeated over and over again was “Besser tot als rot” (Better dead than red).

True or false?

ummm true :?

Indeed it is.
Your turn.

Alright, random question but the Waffen-SS rank of Sturmscharführer is equal to what Wermacht and American army rank?

Let me put it this way,if we were both in the German army those days,we will have been Sturmscharführer :smiley:

True and Gen.Sandworm is Brigadeführer :lol: :lol:

lol right Tsolias your turn

SS 1st Lieutenant Hans Himmler was Heinrich Himmler’s nephew.
How did he died?

I’m back but I have no clue! :smiley:

Wanna research or should i give it away?

Researched!! :lol:
Heinrich Himmler, Chief of the SS, had his nephew, SS 1st Lieutenant Hans Himmler, demoted and sentenced to death for revealing SS secrets while drunk. The sentence was commuted and he was sent to the front as a parachutist. He was again charged with making derogatory remarks about the regime and sent to the Dachau concentration camp near Munich where he was finally ‘liquidated’ as a homosexual.

Tsolias please post a question. I have little time now (Returning of Ironman :D)