Quiz

Also Rudel flew 2,530 combat missions, claimed 11 air victories in his Stuka, and was shot down 30 times.

Question: What happened with Rudel after 1945?

In February, 1945, he was wounded in the right thigh by anti-aircraft fire; the leg was later amputated, although he returned to combat duties with an artificial limb. Eventually, he surrendered to American forces in May, 1945. He moved to Argentina in 1948.

In addition Rudel returned to West Germany in 1953 and joined the German Reich Party. He was a successful businessman in post-war Germany. He died in Rosenheim in 1982, and was buried in Dornhausen. And then we all live happily ever after. :smiley:

Quoted:
Discrimination against former war heroes forced Rudel to become a ski instructor after returning to Kufstein, Tirol, Austria in the early 1960s.
End quote

Quoted:
Discrimination against former war heroes forced Rudel to become a ski instructor after returning to Kufstein, Tirol, Austria in the early 1960s.
End quote

Really, :shock: didn’t find that on Wikipedia or Atchung! Panzer

I really don’t know the truth. I will research on Feldgrau.

Ok :slight_smile:

Good for youl Clauss!
I hear that Slovenian girls rock![/quote]

Yes they not bad ,i am going to place Portorose ,but back on topic ,Dani and Tiger have really discussion here. :wink:

Ok question: Who are the only 2 groups of Father and Son to recieve the Congressional Medal of Honor

Lieutenant Colonel Theodore Roosevelt and his son Teddy junior.

Yes, Tsolias, but there were 2 groups, you named 1.

Should I give it away or just another hint?

Sorry mate:oops:

The second group was Lt. Arthur MacArthur and Gen. Douglas MacArthur.

Correct! Tsolias, your turn :slight_smile:

True or false?

During WWII, a number of air crewmen died of farts.

:shock:

:shock: I suppose it could be true because of the whole pressurized cabbin stuff, but I’m not an avation mechanic or pilot so I wouldn’t know… :?

Correct
A number of air crewmen died of farts. (ascending to 20,000 ft. in an un-pressurized aircraft causes intestinal gas to expand 300%!)

Wow thats a fact of gastric proportions!!!

Oh, I break me up :lol: Ok… no :roll: anyway, umm I guess it would be my question. Let me do a little research to find a fitting one.