Semiautomatic & Assault rifles.

Well it is well made and the important parts are strong and reliable.
The look suffered from the cheap riveted stock and outside finish.
Here is a color picture of a rifle in good condition, looks not that bad :mrgreen:

Coutesy: WTS Koblenz

this one look better :wink:

Does the Mauser M715 Schnellfeuer count as a machinepistole?

Please explain how the hammer and firing pin construction can improve accuracy, and how this is more important than the bedding, barrel mounting, and sighting arrangement

Because I fire it :mrgreen:

No, you will have to do better than that…

Seriously now, the sights are mounted on a movable slide which has to have a reasonable working tolerance around a fixed barrel.

From a purely mechanical perspective, this can never be accurate in rifle terms. Ever.

<Theoretically - YES . But than every selfloading pistol using a full length slide must be a hell of inaccurate too.
Front and rear sight are fixed to the slide. The trick is that all moveable parts “set” to the same point after firing.
This “rifle” was made to fire at close range - no doubt. Nobody wouldt have the idea to use it in a what ever long range or even sniper role.

Yes, in rifle terms semiautomatic pistols using a slide are incredibly inaccurate. 2 inches at 25 m is excellent for a handgun, and 4 inches is more than adequate. a really crap battle rifle will do 1.5 inches at 25 m, and a good one will do better than 0.5 inches.

You cannot seriously be telling me that the rattly slide on the VG, made to emergency tolerances comes back into alignment with the barrel in all six axes, and particularly in the axis parallel to the bore, in the same way that they do on a dropping barrel pistol (in which they are positively wedged together by a cam/swinging link). it is not engineeringly possible.

they should of also made volkspanzers. Cheap tanks to produce that anyone could of operated. Little armor but with a PAK gun and with a small profile.

this might work:D

here
http://hsgalleries.com/jagdwagenaj_1.htm

Sounds awfully like a Panzer IV…

Yeah, but maybe add a flak88 in the back and let er rip.

Actually, it might flip the car. I can see it now, a crazy flipping buggy with a 88 in it and 2 mg42s, that would definitely scare the enemies.

too bad its fictional.

its a g41 very unrealiable. g43 was much better and effective. both based on the svt 38 and svt 40 semi rifles.

No they are not! The gas system on the G43 was robbed from the SVT, nothing else.

why do i always need to argue with you :stuck_out_tongue:
ofcourse the germans didnt use al the things of the svt.
i m maybe young not stupid

Maybe you want to read what you post because Stoat only picked on one of your mistakes.

Is also woefully wrong. The G.41 has nothing in common with the SVT-40.

this might be a bit offtopic but does anyone have top/side (i googled and found side views but not top views) views of a mauser M712? or C96?
thanks.

Major:I saw some picture the Waffen SS is used the “schnellfeuer”,but the only problem this gun is, too much the recoil power,and the gun would be inaccuracy
Nice gun!