Serious Issues with Erwin.

Oh he knows alright. I’m glad its pissing him off. Thats what he deserves for Trolling us.

What was his total - 4 diffrent user names?

I believe so.

Bluffcove
X-Pence
Biscuits Brown
Master of Puppets

Yep, that’s 4.

Well I think he just proved himself a new name:

Master of Muppets! His Muppetry knows no bounds!

:lol: :lol:

one of the solution is to make one of you mods to be admin of the week or something

Admin of the Week! Sounds cool :lol:

You should give Dani Admin powers for a week, just in case, as only me Dani and PZ-Tiger will be around to Mod.

A very plausable idea indeed! :wink:

ANy guesses what Sturmtruppen will moan about next?

My guess is as good as yours :expressionless:

Just for remeberance:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=19240#19240

Firefly, well done with locking of Erwin’s topic on Bluffcove.

No worries Dani, I will do the same every time, I think I gave a good explanation, no more to say there.

Do you believe the story?

Do you believe the story?[/quote]

I’m not sold on it.

No. Has anyone heard from any of them with a reason?

I say leave it until they do.

WHy was this locked by the way, I didnt think we needed to lock War Room posts?

I suppose because after Bluffcove was banned, we wouldnt need to have a future discussion on it.

Maybe will be a good ideea to edit your post Tiger (by me or Firefly). I doubt that Canaris is Firefly’s brother!

If you will edit, it will be recorded as an edit. If I or Firefly will edit will be no trace.

I suppose because after Bluffcove was banned, we wouldnt need to have a future discussion on it.[/quote]

I suppose that FW locked it. He usually do this.

I edited it to take out Erwins first line. I agree with you Dani, its not good to relate people to each other in this way, especially as it was a War Room conversation.

Off-topic: Learnt from Erwin. He edited without traces some posts several months ago. :lol: :lol:

Side note: According to my discussions with Gen. Sandworm, will be in January 2006 a “Moderator - what means” and a “To do list” topic here in our room. Till then I will uncover a brief info:
“While editing/modifying other’s posts, there will be no sign of editing (with exception of your posts). Therefore a note below are requested: “Edited by… for…”. Be fair and add the note. Minor editing (eg typos) aren’t subject of issuing the note.”