Serious Issues with Erwin.

How did you find this out ?

we have an IP tracer to track down users IP, its in every forum.

and you still havent answer my pm, the reason behind that is? :wink:

he saids cuts’s signature is offending him, do you agree to him?

Check Erwin’s latest posts in Argentinean Wine.
He insulted MoS and Cuts (as almost always where MoS posted) chatted with Erwin.

How about his insulting post?

How you figured out that Bluffcove was banned? I suppose that he e-mailed you recently.
Now please check Bluffcove latest post date. If you can’t, I’ll let you know: “Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:56 pm”.

How comes that if Bluffcove wanted to post after 4 months break (!!!) and saw that he is banned he didn’t send an e-mail to admin/mods???

He knows very well that he breaks the rule of 2nd (or more in his case) account that’s why he asked you.

Topic locked.

Tell him to grow up. If anyone has the right to complain here its Cuts, Erwin stole his signature.

Erwin is the one insulting everyone else, it appears he may have been drinking again.

Incorrect.
When Erwin posted some pics in Arg Military, 1000ydstare asked him:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=30589#30589

Cuts “borrowed” the badge after Erwin’s adding.

…and obviously, Erwin drinks again.

Edit: Erwin didn’t complain so far of this issue (“stolen” badge). If he’ll complain about the badge, we must think about 21st staffenberg (or so) vs. FW “case” (remember the threads with “FW stole my signature, bla bla”)

Ah right. My apologies there. Still there is no need for the following:

1. Cuts to use that signature, obviously trying to annoy Erwin.

2. Erwin to be so damned rude!

Its like a Kindergarten here when it comes to those two, and MOS when he starts in too.

IMO Cuts could use the badge till Erwin’s request. FW said that Cuts’s signature is offending Erwin (and I think at “chainsaw enema”).

Agree wth Firefly on other issues. :smiley:

Agreed Dani. :slight_smile:

Right, Erwin is beginning to Piss me off now.

AT what stage does he get his next warning?

He is really pissing me off now. I have warned him that I will delete any insulting posts from now on. There is no need for it and hes sucking new guys into it now.

You are free to delete his insulting posts from now on. Check my other post in our room.
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=34777#34777

Oops, forgot that I posted there too. Ok Dani cheers…

so what do you think we should do?
ignore his request?
ask cuts to take his signature off?

Please check Cuts’s post http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=34886#34886

(also check Erwin’s signature).

Reading this, as for Erwin’s request: not only to ignore but ask HIM to remove the false quotation in his signature.

Edited: I asked myself.

My feelings are that this moron will receive soon what he deserves more: banning.

I agree with Dani, however I think we should maybe stop him posting before Fw-190 leaves for HK as if he goes crazy again all we could do is delete hist posts.

What do you think?

Agree, but for his future stupid and insulting posts tonight (European night) I will be able to delete his posts only in the morning (24th of December, 6.00 or 7.00 GMT)

I wont be able to see them until about 8-9 AM GMT.

I recieved this MSN Message from Bluffcove around 5 AM.

“Hi its bluffcove, I cant access the site, Im not posting there and its pissing me off that i cant read the boards”

He hasn’t figured out that he has been banned yet! :shock: