Serious Issues with Erwin.

you are making public a private message,saying that i said i was angry and that i sent it.

a WARNING[/quote]
Get a grip!

1. You can’t issue warnings.
  2. That wasn’t the contents of a private message, and it is a malicious liar to imply that it is.
  3. You obviously have not understood ANYTHING I have typed in this thread.

I thought you were actually a reasonable person Erwin, with a brief lapse over recent discussions about the Falklands. Please stop trying to change that opinion.[/quote]
grip?,out off topic.

mods,please warn him,and delete the grip.
thanks

Saucer of milk for table 2!

Crab, if you look at the HMS INVINCIBLE thread in Off Topic General, you will find that in my most recent post I have stated the rule is no longer valid. :wink:

Aye, but the confusion is also due to FW’s post announcing that Erwin is banned, when this is clearly not the case.

This wasn’t meant to be a full discussion between Erwin and I, just a quick request for clarification! Oops.

The ban is no longer valid. If you’re still confused talk to FW about it or we’ll continue this conversation via PM. We don’t neeed a full discusion about this in here so don’t post any more about it here.

The ban is no longer valid. If you’re still confused talk to FW about it or we’ll continue this conversation via PM. We don’t neeed a full discusion about this in here so don’t post any more about it here.[/quote]

And the reason should be? (on my emboldment)

The ban is no longer valid. If you’re still confused talk to FW about it or we’ll continue this conversation via PM. We don’t neeed a full discusion about this in here so don’t post any more about it here.[/quote]

And the reason should be? (on my emboldment)[/quote]

If you feel the need to continue this converstation Dani, the by all means, please do so. I just thought I had explained everything Crab needed to know.

Wrong Erwin! You have been issued your 2nd warning and at second warning, mod status is history.

phpBB is a software. :smiley:
Anybody could complain and ask.

Come on Erwin, I was as well surprised because I didn’t understand why.

If I could made apologies, why you couldn’t???

That thread will be a pain in the ass for our forum.
Option a) Erwin should make a public statement (if he don’t want to make apologies).
Option b) That thread to be sent in Archive room.

This is my point of view.

Wrong Erwin! You have been issued your 2nd warning and at second warning, mod status is history.

phpBB is a software. :smiley:
Anybody could complain and ask.

If I could made apologies, why you couldn’t???[/quote]
WE HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK IN THE YAHOO DANI.

1my 2nd warning was an abuse of power since bladensburg hasn’t a warning for his racism in the fk post.

phpbb has a forum,from there,they can do what they want whit other forums.

yes but you are agree always with the important guys,you didn’t say nothing,you say now because he deleted his rule.

If I could made apologies, why you couldn’t???

go to the yahoo

i am not going to read novels, but the point is erwin made a mistake and i made my mistake too, now everything is back to normal and pretend it never happen, okay?

crab to be writes novels about me and you,i just replied to shut up him :x

crab to be writes novels about me and you,i just replied to shut up him :x[/quote]

Well, that was counterproductive, wasn’t it. Before you intervened, I could see the thread being two posts long. My question, followed by FW or PKW’s answer. But no, you had have your tuppence-worth, for all the good it’s done you. :roll:

If your 2nd warning was an abuse of power how comes that even you (even on yahoo messenger) didn’t told me?

With forums or with users/moderators?

Stop talking nonsense Erwin!
I asked TheIrishDuck (your friend, btw) to give me a link from independant source (NOT Argentinean). That’s all. And he claimed that I insulted him with “gracias” and “child”(check all my posts in the locked thread).
ALL users are important as long as they are decent.

“He” deleted the rule (I suppose that FW) because you convinced him. Only today at this hour I was able to visit the forum and I saw something that I couldn’t understand at least till I read here.

On the yahoo issue, maybe other time (as I wrote in our room I am currently on my vacation and I haven’t much time on-line).

Edited: Speaking of…

ahahah
you will censured me for telling the true.
gracias, gracias tu vieja gitano de mierda.[/quote]

Could you tell me what it means the emboldment?? :smiley:

OK. Then please send that thread in the Archive room!

I thank that now we can pretend that never happened.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=19888#19888

Please guys, do not forget ever that users need an explanation!!

(Hope that next time somebody else will jump in the fire :smiley: )

Could you tell me what it means the emboldment?? :D[/quote]

:? ,that is very much offensive,im sorry dani :oops: :frowning: ,my friend thought an injustice happened.

i can tell you if it is your true wish.

so dani, you agree that having a rule for banning ANY REFERENCE to HMS Invincible?
if yes, i will do it right away

well,if dani decides without that of taking personal the insults of irishduck,who was a saint,but get angry after he saw that he was always warned of stopping and the rest of the brits totally ignored when they insulted.

i guess it is discriminatory for a minority,and you must feel like the affected people will feel,that topic is the principal reason to prove why the british have more losses than they tought.
he just want them to know the truth.

i thought we already decided fw