Serious Issues with Erwin.

I made that fake post because I felt that an explanation is needed by all users. I prefered to sacrifice my credibilty stating that I requested such a rule (obviously my “request” never existed - FW could confirm).

For all of us here, I had no involvement in that rule. Tiger posted a warning and after that FW issued a rule. Only FW could answer if he issued the rule by himself or following a request from somebody.

I repeat: I had no involvement in issuing of that rule.

Also I am against of issuing a rule for banning ANY REFERENCE as well as “SINKING” of HMS Invincible.

IMHO we should start to discuss more often of WW2 instead of “off-topic” issues like Falkland/Malvinas, “sinking” of HMS Invincible and so on.

Computer says:
i want to put this topic in admins and mods room. :stuck_out_tongue:

Computer says no :wink:

(But none of you have seen ‘Little Britain’, so won’t get the joke, dammit)

Computer say: Shut up the fuck up! :wink:

Computer say: Shut up the fuck up! :wink:[/quote]

You don’t understand something, so you start swearing?

Computer say: Shut up the fuck up! :wink:[/quote]

You don’t understand something, so you start swearing?[/quote]
What is swearing? :twisted:

Go ahead Erwin. Explain, in clear and comprehensible english, what your problem with me is. So far, all I’ve heard from you is hypocritical whinges about moderator impartiality and snide remarks.

Up until a few days ago I didn’t have a problem with you. We argued on opposing sides of most debates, but that’s because we have different opinions. I didn’t think it was because you hated me or were out to get me. Now, all you do is post angry messages which make little sense and only occasionally contribute to debate. My biggest issue now is that you are posting malicious lies about the Gurkhas. A self proclaimed SS lover calling the Gurkhas war criminals. That is hypocrisy on a breathtaking scale.

THAT IS MY PROBLEM,you think all i post is lie,you live with your propaganda of the british government,i don’t live with galtieri’s propaganda,he is died,and he finished before i was born.

my problem is that you are not imparcial,the same happened with me,and i was fair,because i resigned.

a few of days ago?,because you weren’t in the forum.

the gurkhas commit war crimes,if you admire gurkhas,you can’t be angry because i admire the ss.

also you don’t believed never on me.

you didn’t want to give me your msn messenger.

mine is podbiohazard@gmail.com

you are a problem

I make no attempt to be impartial on this site, except with regards to moderation of posts.

The British Government is hardly equivalent to the Galtieri regime, being a democratically elected institution rather than a band of murderers.

Our falling out was triggered by your reaction to the moon-howling stupidity of some of your Argentine compatriots who insisted things that were demonstrably false were true. I, and the other UK members of this forum, are capable of having reasoned discussions about the Falklands with Argentinians. Ask Eagle.

As for the Gurkhas being war criminals, this is an lie on the scale of claiming to have sunk an aircraft carrier. The SS, as we have discussed elsewhere are as close as the world has ever seen to a uniformed body of war criminals.

you don’t have attemps to be impartial?,why your mates said that i was partial before i moderated their posts,in other thread,and just for doing a work?,you moderate me and no them!,unfair.

tatcher was a democratic dictator.

eagle is a boy with less than 18,he will learn.

the gurkhas tortured,we know.the gurkhas were also uniformed.

Given that the Gurkhas assaulted Tumbledown Mount, only to find that the Argentinian forces had already fled, who exactly did they torture?

“Encontré otro día a un muchacho de otro Regimiento. Caminaba con la mirada perdida, semienloquecido. Había tenido un encuentro con el Primer Batallón de Fusileros Gurkas del Duque de Edimburgo. Él había conseguido sobrevivir a la feroz matanza que hicieron. Me contó que violaron y mutilaron a los pobres soldados tomados por sorpresa.”

Gurkhas mutilated and abused (also tortured) argentine conscripts.

enough?

The above has been shown to be cheap lies, not believed outside of Argentina or even considered as plausible lies by the Soviet propaganda machine. Why on earth should I believe that.

you don’t know how to reply,so the first you do is saying that it’s a lie.

the soviets don’t have nothing with us.
they communists,we militarist of right

Well, as it is accepted historical fact everywhere except Argentina that the Gurkhas didn’t torture conscripts etc etc etc then perhaps you should produce some evidence rather than hearsay from the only survivor of an attack by a non-existent formation.

So, in summary your problem with me is as follows:

You don’t like me having different opinions to you as this prevents me from being impartial, even though it has never affected my moderating decisions.

perhaps we have lots of relats of veterans,and evidentia in their hits and health problems,perhaps you have more influence in propaganda,tv,and historic books,i am not right?

they affected your moderation since you call my attention and that i am off topic instead of doing that with both me and the other british.

also you are partial,think that most of other mods aren’t,and that quality of being impartial gives their condition to moderate.

as an arbiter in footbal,you have to be impartial.
also you aren’t much time in the forum to moderate,and dissapear without advices.

offensive stupid draws:

You are only showing that you haven’t got any knowledge or any evidence to defend the british position. You are only saying “the islands are british because the flag is there”.

It’s the same if you say “this car is mine because I stoled it”

I repeat you as in my first post. If you have knowledges and respects, post here. If you don’t so don’t do it.[/quote]

It is exactly like that, though I prefer the example of squatters rights, I have lived on this land uncontested for 200 years and am the closest this territory has ever had to an indiginous population.

Look,its not going away jsut chill: Like this man. found on malvinarse.com.ar
http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=es&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=es|en&u=http://www.malvinasvirtual.com.ar/fotogal/details.php%3Fimage_id%3D140%26sessionid%3Dbf52f838a3b55ffe4d2eb18cc4dc64e9%26sessionid%3Dbf52f838a3b55ffe4d2eb18cc4dc64e9&prev=/language_tools[/quote]

i don’t post lots of times ago the pics of sunking ships,and they all have been deleted,bluffcove always deserves banning,and bdl also posted a pic of a destroyed argentine aircraft and i don’t said nothing,but this is an atrocity,to post argentine dead soldier!!!,it’s bloody bad!.

and the other idiot of king of nothing makes jokes with his stupid draws

i never posted a dead british!.

mods,help!,do something.

i recognize that i posted the destroyed ships,but they posted a pic fake of buenos aires destroyed,bdl the pic of a destroyed argentine plane

and that isn’t the problem,i did that with ships.

but this of posting dead soldier and then doing jokes is unmoral.

this fucking persons have no feelings.

im sure crab to be will post here something.

thanks mods and admins

Wow, that’s pretty offensive :evil: