Serious Issues with Erwin.

Not only at Erwin’s but on all others. We have a rule. Either we respect it or we delete it.

alright, i will
i am still recovering from jet lag, despite sleeping from 12:00am-4:00pm

Well I hope all of you are happy. Check the Site Feedback under Bye Bye.

of course i am happy he is gone
about your comment about members should give him warm comments to him, i dont think so because he didnt deserve it

I’d just like to say that on a personal level, he is OK, as a Forum member he is terrible.

Some of the guys summed him up well, his main interest is not WW2 and he made that plain.

Knowing Erwin, he may want to come back at some stage, I notice he has asked for account de-activation, are we going to carry out his wish?

If de-activation will be enforced, he might open his second account breaking the 2nd account rule (we have to note his IPs).

Otherwise, if we ban him he won’t be able to view the forum.

In other forums, at a request of de-activation, the admin simply ban the user.

I’d vote for his banning (at his request of de-activation) without the banned avatar. It’s time for him to grow up. I hope that he will understand the message (of banning at request). You cannot play with words like he did so many times.

I understand such kind of attitude on Clauss, because he is 17 years old (he leave the forum pissed off by Crab’s deletion of some posts and come back after a while). But Erwin is 21 years old.

Can his account be deleted without him being banned? This will allow him to read the forum, after all, he wasnt banned (just came damned close to it). At least he has been grown up enough to admit he was wrong and leave.

How does this affect the proposed Falklands user Group? As no-one seems to be pushing the issue, maybe we can drop the idea?

If the account will be deleted, what will happened with his posts?

What if he will come back and continue posting? How we’ll react on it?

Edited: I don’t know if ther’s a possibilty to lock his account (like we lock threads).

I think we have to wait and see what the Admins can actually do before we continue down a path.

For sure.

of course i am happy he is gone
about your comment about members should give him warm comments to him, i dont think so because he didnt deserve it[/quote]

When I first came to this forum, he made me feel at home. I guess I just feel different about this than the rest of you…:?

I agree with Firefly that he is a private pleasant person but on the forum he was a real trouble-maker. Check Falklands threads (and not only) in our archive.

look lets just leave his stuff alone for now. I moved the bye bye topic coz some of the members werent so receptive to his leaving and we dont need that.

Alright…It’s behind us now so let’s all just move on.

i can A) deactivate his account
B) ban him from the site

Dont think you need to do all that. If you really want to just deactivate his account. We will know if he tries to come back anyhow. Yea he was ill tempered sometimes but i think he should still be able to check out the pics here.

Oops, never thought about it. :oops:
So, it means that if you are banned you couldn’t check the whole site, isn’t it?

Oops, never thought about it. :oops:
So, it means that if you are banned you couldn’t check the whole site, isn’t it?[/quote]

im about 95% sure on that. Coz when we had the trouble with those one bastards way back when last year. I was watching what was going on their board and one of the guys (who was banned) said he was going to try and go back but couldnt coz he couldnt even get to the site anymore.

Looks like deactivation is the way forward then. If he tries to come back I’m sure his unmistakeable style will show him to us.

If I was a Mod in here before…in the Erwin times the chances of this guy to become part of the moderation section will be as the chances to find life in Saturn :roll: