Should I reply?

1 Her bra is full with cotton.
2 Her noise is probably very ugly because all girls whit ugly noise make this angle shot.
3 Her colour of eyes come form contact.

I suspect he hasn’t really paid any attention to her nose and eyes :wink:

Her bra is full with cotton.

Sorry but after several minutes of close up and intensive zooming in the pic I cant agree with you. :slight_smile:

She definitely has the typical Russian girl hairdo…

nick, youve been to the CCCP?

Her what?

It’s the picture frames I’m interested in. :wink:

No, but I’ve had the CCCP come to me.:slight_smile:

There are a few Russian girls in this area periodically that I meet out at bars or working. The younger ones all seem to have their hair leveled off along their foreheads, rather than parting it, which makes it pretty easy to spot a Russian girl working as a barmaid here (usually they’re college exchange students or immigrants)…

There’s one born every minute :rolleyes:

:wink:

Her boobs are not normal at all.

Could you ask a picture of her naked and without make up and contact ?

I’m sure it will be disgusting.

Her bra is full with cotton.

okay, than it is like “boob-trapped”.

jens :wink:

You don’t think she’s leading me on, do you? :shock:

Oh, what a beastly blow! :frowning:

And I thought I had those picture frames within my grasp. :smiley:

I’d like to know how to build a boob trap.

Do you have the plans? :smiley:

I think it’s rather rude to ask a lady I don’t know to send me a nude picture, but if she’s willing to do it, I’m willing to be disgusted. :smiley:

Actually, I’m willing to be disgusted by ladies who send me nude pictures without me even asking for them. :smiley:

It’s not cotton. I believe it’s a “miracle” push-up bra which still folds her sumptuous cleavage rather nicely…:wink:

Well, in order to avoid to be rude, you shall tell her that you are in favour of natural body and you hate everything that spoil the natural beauty of woman like clothes, make up and bra … She hates Russian guy and you hate artificial woman. You need to know if she is the one make for you then you need to see a picture of her without artificial things.

Or another possibility, you send a picture of you naked first and you ask that she does the same.

Good luck!

Or another possibility, you send a picture of you naked first and you ask that she does the same.

Good luck!

I believe that you are asking too much for the good old RS. :shock:

If I send her a picture of me, even with clothes on, I won’t be hearing from her again :smiley:

Although if I sent her one of me naked with hundred dollar notes stuck all over me, I reckon she’d reply.

I could hear her now when she looks at your photo… “that’s cute…It looks just like a penis just smaller”

Which brings us to the feminist joke:

Q. What do you call that useless piece of skin on the end of a penis?

A. A man.

Although if I sent her one of me naked with hundred dollar notes stuck all over me, I reckon she’d reply.

Good idea !

But you need to hide your penis and if she asks why, tell her that she need to discover this area by herself !